Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I thought the TV was a smart TV in the LR, this watching things on the phone is silly, they could screen mirror to the TV.

it's like them doing sports in their room where there is no space although there is a huge living room ... ( angelina started using it 2 days ago tho ^^')

Just now, wathou said:

it's like them doing sports in their room where there is no space although there is a huge living room ... ( angelina started using it 2 days ago tho ^^')

Yes Angelina is great in the LR with her Yoga, there is no space in her room for it, the TV is a smart one though now i think on, Belle was always flicking through it for her Musica !!!!!  Yes BB i mentioned Belle, but i doubt he is reading the B2 thread !

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

maybe they don't know how to do that

I think that's half the problem, they wont have even thought about it never mind knowing how to do it. The TV is the least used now in both apartments than its ever been.

• Upvote 2

OMG LMAO 2 days ago yury tanslated a conversation bewteen the girls at b1 saying that irma was working a convention for alex ( that we knew) and they were going to make dick from clay just LMAO all this shite is scripted or what ...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

OMG LMAO 2 days ago yury tanslated a conversation bewteen the girls at b1 saying that irma was working a convention for alex ( that we knew) and they were going to make dick from clay just LMAO all this shite is scripted or what ...

if you want the proof : 

At the beginning of the video they talk about food.
Then conversation comes about Alex. Irma says that Alex gave her some task. As I understand it, they plan to meet with Alex. (I have the impression that the girls "working" at Alex. Apparently they visit his exposition at the exhibition and communicate with his partners and customers. This is my personal and subjective opinion).
Then the girls talk about sculpting. As I understand it, they are going to sculpt a dick. I think it will be a show for the audience like the one that made the girls in B2

• Upvote 2