Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She may have other commitments outside the project. We know she models and does photo shoots so it might be work commitments and she was always only going to be here short term...

She goes out for long periods every day here so my guess is that she's been doing that stuff in Barca too and maybe it's just been a short term contract...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

rlc has allways been good at keeping the most boring girls for a full 90 days and letting the ones that are the best to watch  leave before there time is up and yes I'm say that Dayana and stella are the the ones that are the most worthless girls and they stay there full time and do nothing and that sucks

100% agree.Stella gona be three months almost sure..she eats..sleeps..beyound boring this time(just like Dana).Others that could be staying for full three months are the twins..always on bed,looking to phone..bet that make them big candidates to rlc for three boring months in apartment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100% agree.Stella gona be three months almost sure..she eats..sleeps..beyound boring this time(just like Dana).Others that could be staying for full three months are the twins..always on bed,looking to phone..bet that make them big candidates to rlc for three boring months in apartment.

I think the twins would be a lot better if they didn't share  the same room I really don't see them doing to much by sharing a room

2 minutes ago, West_California said:

my are crossed two for her to stay but like naga said she just may have been here on a short stay for her modeling and I'm going to say as long as she is doing all she can for herself that's what it all about we all have to look out for number one and that yourself right

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's slightly odd timing because it's a little over a month. 29th January she was welcomed as New girl Angelina...

Well is it not the case that a visa is not needed now for 90 days, so i guess the girls could come and go in between that when ever they want ?

Cancel that i think Angelina is Russian so that would not apply anyway :confused:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

So who knows the reason for Angel moving stuff into the Hall wardrobes then ?

If it was just coats she might be making more space in her bedroom wardrobe for a clothes shopping expedition...

I've suddenly perked up a little...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

If it was just coats she might be making more space in her bedroom wardrobe for a clothes shopping expedition...

I've suddenly perked up a little...:biggrin:

I have a feeling she is going on a trip and maybe gone a few days or a week.

• Upvote 1