Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

everything left closets are empty, there is only a shift in the second cabinet

It doesn't look good does it. Not only looks like she's going, it looks like she's going tomorrow...:cry:

I'm really gonna miss this girl. Her different type of beauty, her lovely fit body, especially those pert breasts and her lovely arse, moving beautifully to the music  Her bates have been great. I don't care if most have been partly covered, they were 100% genuine and I watched every one. Her great friendly personality and that infecious laugh. I'll miss all of this and I'll never tire watching the lovely Angel...:angel::heart::cry:

• Upvote 2

Elle était pas en train de faire ses valises la danaya il y a quelques jours ?

Vivement qu'elle parte... je sais qu'elle a des fans, mais c'est seulement un molusque avec des gros seins cette fille.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't look good does it. Not only looks like she's going, it looks like she's going tomorrow...:cry:

I'm really gonna miss this girl. Her different type of beauty, her lovely fit body, especially those pert breasts and her lovely arse, moving beautifully to the music  Her bates have been great. I don't care if most have been partly covered, they were 100% genuine and I watched every one. Her great friendly personality and that infecious laugh. I'll miss all of this and I'll never tire watching the lovely Angel...:angel::heart::cry:

I'm with you naga and I have watched her the whole time she was in apartment and she is and was fun I think that's because she was bing her self  and I will miss all that she has done to make this apartment so much fun to watch if it wasn't for her coming in after karol  I feel this apartment would have been a waste of time 

• Upvote 1