Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Belle hasn't turned up at B1 yet, Gina's left B2 also, but not with Belle and the twins have put there face on and cooking with Irma. So I wonder who will turn up at B1 tonight...:confused:

I dread to think...:cry:

Well I've just tuned in after my tea and that answers my question...they both have...:biggrin:

...and it hasn't taken the pixie long to mix with the other girls...::)

2 hours ago, euth63 said:

Apparently you forgot about the fight between Estelle and Nicole.  RLC needed replacement models and Belle was called back up to fill the void.

Don't get me wrong I like belle and prefer her to dana any day,even if she was call back just like you said still she stay in rlc some weeks and prior to that think she was other month or two in rlc.Its just I would like something diferent or that delivered more than the usual things,belle it's lovely but it's gona be the same old dances and massages,if we're Lola we could get a lot more than that,and not just the usual endless tease.

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

You know he probably will. If Belle shows up Irma will want to introduce him to her.

Can you imagine him there with all the lovely girls dressed like this!! I think I would physically through up...:sick:

55 minutes ago, clivebb said:

again this eternal come back with "belle" now,i am glad to be not member on this site,this site turn like an infinite circle with this all come back

Rlc should at least give 6months or something for the same girl to return.The worst thing it's when they return fast and are even worst that the first time(Stella this second time it's being soo boring to watch).With this current atitude of rlc wouldn't be surprised if super "happy" Dana returned again in 2,3months..and Jessica that leaved very recently etc.This girls return and it's the same thing and in some cases even worst.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rlc should at least give 6months or something for the same girl to return.The worst thing it's when they return fast and are even worst that the first time(Stella this second time it's being soo boring to watch).With this current atitude of rlc wouldn't be surprised if super "happy" Dana returned again in 2,3months..and Jessica that leaved very recently etc.This girls return and it's the same thing and in some cases even worst.

till some members continue say" oh my baby irma" oh my wife irma" there is no reasons for this come back stop,i think irma have the record of the come back,i hope she will be gone soon forever and never see again her ass on rlc,same think for this boring danaya.let see new blood and don't fall in the facility mister rlc !

• Upvote 2

ze81: please stop smoking or snorting those "healthy fruits"!!!!!!

Bringing Belle back might be the most genius thing RLC have done last 10 month.  Belle + Irma, the most mentioned girls on this and "the other forum" is the right way to go when it comes to strategy. And if Belle is as playful now as she was the last time around, this might me highly entertaining. 

If you guys(the negative ones) stop dreaming of girl on girl, and instead focus on the girls dancing, massaging, painting, playing twister or flirting with each other, things might get more interesting. Think of it like its the first time you see the girls next time you log on. 

Cheers Belle, your awesome

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

till some members continue say" oh my baby irma" oh my wife irma" there is no reasons for this come back stop,i think irma have the record of the come back,i hope she will be gone soon forever and never see again her ass on rlc,same think for this boring danaya.let see new blood and don't fall in the facility mister rlc !

please make some sense. your English is appalling!

10 minutes ago, arnetveita said:

please make some sense. your English is appalling!

may be you prefer i speak in french just for you ! just another troll on this forum, +1 in my ignore list

• Upvote 1