Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The balcony camera, now I've seen it, is a bit of a joke.

And why on the floor instead of the overhang - the cabling might have had to be out in the open but the current angle is all wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Totally agree - they could have but the price up $5-$10 for everyone and probably got the same return and it would have seemed fairer.

Don't you feel that $45 a month is already high?  They don't need to charge anymore money, their premium package should include it with no extra cost!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

And why on the floor instead of the overhang - the cabling might have had to be out in the open but the current angle is all wrong.

From what I can remember, you only see the part of the balcony from where they come out of the living room.   You don't see the area where they come out of any of their rooms.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Twins with another ultra dull dance routine ... surely Belle and Irma showed them how last night with the tinsel whipping and they weren't even trying.

If she was there now with some booze she would be showing them how its done. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

If she was there now with some booze she would be showing them how its done. 

She is wearing a pantyliner but she was definitely prepared to strip last night and I think got close - wonder why she went back to B2 unless RLC were getting picky about B2 being occupied by somebody.