Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

B1? ... ::)

I said before I can't imagine that Belle isn't on a contract which remunerates her in a similar fashion to before and we have strong evidence for believing that was a very good contract.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Do not you have eyes? What would you think if a woman came out on the street, dressed like belle? Be honest!

I have seen many a lady dressed sexy and they are not what you say they all are for dressing that way.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I said before I can't imagine that Belle isn't on a contract which remunerates her in a similar fashion to before and we have strong evidence for believing that was a very good contract.

The residents will have some kind of contract with RLC. Even without knowing what is included, it is very easy to suspect that openness is rewarded. ... but ... We will maybe never know something for sure. 

Anyway, i hope the barcelona apartments and also the place of K&K&H will get more active again. .. I know, a lot of people here did not liked Nicole, but maybe at least some here see that this apartment need more girls more open minded. ... I still hope that Stella, Belle and Irma will get seriously (with or without guys).

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The residents will have some kind of contract with RLC. Even without knowing what is included, it is very easy to suspect that openness is rewarded. ... but ... We will maybe never know something for sure. 

Well Belle pretty much admitted that.

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I still hope that Stella, Belle and Irma will get seriously (with or without guys).

Difficult to tell with Belle. We know it doesn't take much for to have sex based on what she has said but we all so know that she has refused every approach from a female since the Happy Juice stopped and despite what she took that night she was fairly firm with the guys at Milena's party. She has never bated over the covers either so she seems to have her own rules but what she does on the dance floor of the apartments is every bit as much as Irma even letting Becca rub her pussy with her tit. We know sex is no real problem for her with either gender.

And I am wondering whether Irma is taking her out tonight to loosen her back up to Party Belle after last night's non-particpation. She's good friends with both Stella who she has dildoed and quite possibly been fingered by and Irma.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle is in the LR, i missed her come home

Ditto - watching the twins. I had to take another family member to the doctor's and I switched on Camcaps for the first time on my new smartphone ... bad move as of course CC is full of adult images and that wasn't even the worst thing that nearly happened :blush:!

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Now Gina is at B1, the dynamics of where the girls are supposed to live just is not working at the moment . Its all a bit mixed up. Only Angelina seems to want to be at B2 when she is here of course 

It seems Belle might be man-hunting like she was at the end of her last visit but unlike Nicole I don't expect her to let us see the results. Whether she is on her period like Gina I don't know but Stella and Irma should come over to B2 and gets some naked dancing going.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It seems Belle might be man-hunting like she was at the end of her last visit but unlike Nicole I don't expect her to let us see the results. Whether she is on her period like Gina I don't know but Stella and Irma should come over to B2 and gets some naked dancing going.

I think your right she is certainly man hunting, she is 100% glued to her phone, more than usual, unless its a coincidence that every time i managed to get a look today she was on her phone.