Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Here is a first from me. I left Belle in the shower - I have never done that before - because I couldn't see a thing. And then there was that psychological thing I always mention (although Belle was probably going out anyway) when Gina came to see her the thought got in her head "I must put on panties as quickly as possible."

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i am not exactly sure what Angel has done to deserve the big room instead of RLC superstar Bellle ... except bate maybe ... as Belle probably needs to bring another friend.

I really hope Angel and Belle get on, Angelina is a very happy bubbly girl but likes her chill out time, its hard to tell how it will go i think. 

I guess Angelina got in first with the Emperor for the room, but Danaya tried that and Nicole blocked her by bringing her friend. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Here is a first from me. I left Belle in the shower - I have never done that before - because I couldn't see a thing. And then there was that psychological thing I always mention (although Belle was probably going out anyway) when Gina came to see her the thought got in her head "I must put on panties as quickly as possible."

We need her to see that Gina is capable if nudity to plant the idea in her head then. 

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i am not exactly sure what Angel has done to deserve the big room instead of RLC superstar Bellle ... except bate maybe ... as Belle probably needs to bring another friend.

The whole "____ deserves the big room" has always been odd to me. The rooms have almost always been given out by current length of stay in the apartment. Angelina has been there longer than Belle or Gina this time around, so she got first choice. The main exceptions to that are when two girls need to share a room. Then they get one of the big rooms.

Beyond that, why do people want the girls they like in the big rooms? The cameras are farther away and the angles aren't great. The room Belle is in has good cameras and good angles.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, timber said:

The whole "____ deserves the big room" has always been odd to me. The rooms have almost always been given out by current length of stay in the apartment. Angelina has been there longer than Belle or Gina this time around, so she got first choice. The main exceptions to that are when two girls need to share a room. Then they get one of the big rooms.

Beyond that, why do people want the girls they like in the big rooms? The cameras are farther away and the angles aren't great. The room Belle is in has good cameras and good angles.

I think the room Belle has now is actually better than the big room, But i don't think she has settled in properly yet, Angelina was great in that room, she could be too tall for the cam in the big room.

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think the room Belle has now is actually better than the big room, But i don't think she has settled in properly yet, Angelina was great in that room, she could be too tall for the cam in the big room.

Yeah, I prefer watching Angelina to Belle so I would have been happier if she stayed in her old room. Camera 8 in the new room is just too far away when someone is on the bed. I guess in the new room we can at least see whether she is intentionally turning her head away from the camera when she masturbates or whether she turns it the same way every time.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I prefer watching Angelina to Belle so I would have been happier if she stayed in her old room. Camera 8 in that room is just too far away when someone is on the bed. I guess in the new room we can at least see whether she is intentionally turning her head away from the camera when she masturbates or whether she turns it the same way every time.

Good point yes, i would bet its the latter and she turns her face away from the cam. Out of all the girls in Barca now, Angelina is the most regular bater, i think she does it most nights, even Irma dont do it that often. And we have yet to see any proper bating from the twins or Gina, Stella we know is capable but seems reluctant.

18 minutes ago, timber said:

Funny is that no matter what what approch is used to select the cast for this room, Angelina would win both:

• She is in this partment for longer and
  • showed the most participation with this stay.

21 minutes ago, timber said:

Agree timber...::)

18 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I don't think we'll benefit from Angel getting the big bed unfortunately, apart from the bathroom. She was great in her other one...:sad:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, I prefer watching Angelina to Belle so I would have been happier if she stayed in her old room. Camera 8 in the new room is just too far away when someone is on the bed. I guess in the new room we can at least see whether she is intentionally turning her head away from the camera when she masturbates or whether she turns it the same way every time.

But the covers will hide her regardless of which cam we watch her on...more than they did IMHO...:cry: