Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that when Belle got home she had a tare in her pantyhose in the crotch area!   Makes you wonder just how that happened lol.

I didn't notice butt then what I would notice most about tights is that they were on! She's extremely accident prone but she wasn't drunk last night which is the cause of most of mishaps. On the plus side maybe she'll stop wearing them.

• Upvote 1

..... and still no sign of Angelina 3 days after she was listed as occupier of the sacred room. In the past it would have been shown as a Guest room then kept us all guessing as to who would be coming in, so why they decided to commit so early and putting her name up is a puzzle. I guess she must be enjoying her break somewhere with an extended Women's Day holiday and living a normal life off cam :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

..... and still no sign of Angelina 3 days after she was listed as occupier of the sacred room. In the past it would have been shown as a Guest room then kept us all guessing as to who would be coming in, so why they decided to commit so early and putting her name up is a puzzle. I guess she must be enjoying her break somewhere with an extended Women's Day holiday and living a normal life off cam :dodgy:

She is back on the 13th which is Monday !

il y a 1 minute, happyman88 a dit :

..... Et toujours aucun signe d'Angelina 3 jours après qu'elle a été répertorié comme l'occupant de la chambre sacrée. Dans le passé, il aurait été présentée comme une chambre d'hôtes, puis a continué à nous tous de deviner à qui serait à venir, donc pourquoi ils ont décidé de commettre si tôt et de mettre en place son nom est un casse-tête. Je suppose qu'elle doit être appréciant sa pause quelque part avec des vacances Journée de la femme étendue et vivre une vie normale hors came :dodgy:

Angelina est en vacances et revient Lundi 13 Mars ,,   RLC  nous l'a annoncé  avec un message sur nos mails..........

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

There was an e-mail by RLC. She will be back on Monday. ... :)

Recent news:
  • Belle has returned to the project 
  • Danaya has left the project
  • Angelina is on a short vacation now. She'll come back on March 13th
  • In the past 7 days the video from Angelina, Gina and Belle's apartment has been streaming in 1080p. We are sorry for some camera tuning experiments in the active apartment and for the inconvenience this caused. During that period we received many detailed comments and reports that will help us afterwards provide higher broadcasting quality from this apartment and all the others. At the moment the streaming is restored to 720p
  • We appreciate your reports about the issue of the second camera in the living room of Irma, Lia, Mia and Stella's apartment. This camera will be replaced within the next few days. The apartment will be under maintenance for a short while at the time of the minimal activity
  • The space between the Fullscreen and Replay buttons has been expanded to avoid accidental clicks. Thank you for the suggestions
If you notice issues with cameras anywhere in the apartments, please email us at [email protected]

More updates are coming. Stay tuned!

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

she is on modelling assignment  near in Russia . 

I do wonder what went on last night. Belle got dressed in the same fashion and left the same time as Irma and Stella and returned at the same time. I think they were dressed for a private party rather than going to that club unless that club had a theme night nor was Belle dressed for wild dancing but of course there was her accident and Irma and Stella not returning on the best of terms. I don't know if they met up with Gina and the Twins who seemed to be making fun of someone simulating sex (making sex face impressions) and then there was the deliberate crotch rubbing in the shower - I get the impression there's a distinct hierarchy among those 3 girls: Gina, Lia and then Mia and that Gina makes the Twins laugh by mocking people - now was that how Belle got her tear.

However Belle does not seem too upset and has been making a few brief phone calls this morning I think to men as well as watching some video footage last night, but the real problem is she has no girl to talk to here otherwise Belle, and I realise and have indeed warned that she may not make full disclosure (because she is very aware we are listening), would probably have given us quite a story upon her return. Gina started great but there is obviously no spirit between the two of the kind which might lead to the "we're in the same gang" feeling of an apartment. I do hope she bonds with Angel but then we have to wait a couple more days to see if there is anything there. I hope of course Belle is staying for 90 days and I hope at some point Gina does move to join the Twins leaving someone more compatible for Belle to play with, a party girl, an elder sister type or a new pixie. 

• Upvote 3