Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've had a go at Gina several times for this...It's understandable that she wants to spend a lot of time with her friends in such a vibrant city, and it's unfortunate it coincides with Angels short vacation, leaving Bell on her own..:sad:

Belle to B1 and the twins in the big room at B2 with Gina would be a logical solution...:confused:

Belle and Stella in the big room at B1 but I guess RLC might see the Twins' novelty as better advertising but we all know Belle (if she has her phones removed) can be even more entertaining in B1.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've had a go at Gina several times for this...It's understandable that she wants to spend a lot of time with her friends in such a vibrant city, and it's unfortunate it coincides with Angels short vacation, leaving Bell on her own..:sad:

Belle to B1 and the twins in the big room at B2 with Gina would be a logical solution...:confused:

I'm saying Angels short vacation....it seems like fucking ages to me right now...:cry:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm saying Angels short vacation....it seems like fucking ages to me right now...:cry:

That's because B2 barely has 1 resident and even when the other is there, there's almost no interaction. Belle's probably waiting for the evening man hunt. She'll give us a bit of show before going out but she needs other girls.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm sorry to say this but I get feeling that belle is going to be just like most of the returning girls have been like and not to much fun this time I hope I'm wrong

I disagree. Most of  returning girls has beenn better the 2nd time

• Kamilla : 2nd Round in Barca she was not shy anymore
  • Anna : 2nd round : More nudity, more show, more sex
  • Irma : 2nd Round Nudity all day long  and parties inside the appartment. 3rd round more sex, more parties. After if the other girls are not compatible with her don't blame her
  • Ilona : 2nd round : no more laptop, great realtionship with Irma and even more open for shows
  • Nora : 2 round : more parties , more shows, more nudity
  • Stella : Remember last summer. Stella was either in the balcony talking to the phone or outside with Polya. She even was a little bit shy at the begining. I really don't see how Stella is worst than the 1st time.  A few days ago we were very closed of a real threesome with Irma and A.
  • Rebecca : 2nd round : Madam Lola left, but Becca tried more than one time to make party in the appartment with Belle. Jasmin was off course hidding in bedher room under the blanket.

Now the questionnables returns are perhaps :

• Rita : I did not see her the firts time so  no comment
  • Danaya : She showed more skin, but we know it is a girl who need sidekicks unless she spends all day long in her bed. Unfortunately Nicole had her own life outside the appartment taking with her Estelle.  Angelina is focused on her model job and Michelle was on her way out
  • Jenny : In my opinion The boat "Barca 1" was already sinking because there was no captain. RLC managment did not take care of this appartment so Jenny did not make any effort. 2 weeks later the appartment was offline

• Upvote 1

i do not understand me at irma who gave Gina consent to stay in B1 when she knows Belle alone is the money in guestion nor is it hate to Belle i mean Gina go to B2 and be in B2 angel is home 

I need a telescope to see Belle on the balcony rather like Efim and Annabelle fucking last night ... yes I can see them but they're very small so whoever decided where to place the cameras in their apartment is an idiot.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kase said:

i do not understand me at irma who gave Gina consent to stay in B1 when she knows Belle alone is the money in guestion nor is it hate to Belle i mean Gina go to B2 and be in B2 angel is home 

what is the relationship between Irma and the fact that Gina wants to spend all her time with her long time friends Lia and Mia ?

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I need a telescope to see Belle on the balcony rather like Efim and Annabelle fucking last night ... yes I can see them but they're very small so whoever decided where to place the cameras in their apartment is an idiot.

i agree but in my opinion for the balcony cam , RLC has not many options if they want to keep the privacy of the location  of this appartment

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's because B2 barely has 1 resident and even when the other is there, there's almost no interaction. Belle's probably waiting for the evening man hunt. She'll give us a bit of show before going out but she needs other girls.

It all hinges on how Belle and Angel click ! Otherwise B2 will remain just a hotel. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i agree but in my opinion for the balcony cam , RLC has not many options if they want to keep the privacy of the location  of this appartment

It is probably the easiest apartment to spot in the whole of RLC but I take your point - a higher angle would certainly give clues.

23 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I agree but she will sunbathe where the screening is not, put a cam down there and more screening required so no sunbathing. No win situation really, there is also the area off cam that's  behind the cam where she sunbathed naked when she had the en suite room.

there is sun on the other side of the balcony because RLC did not blind the railling of the balcony. At the begining the railling was  not blinded at all

9 minutes ago, kase said:

I don't think Irma has any authority to tell Gina not to stay, its pretty clear the girls can come and go and stay over and sleep where they want. Gina nd Belle are strangers to one another, if they don't click you cant force it.

• Upvote 1