Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well at the risk of provoking people but with the necessity of reporting accuracy, Belle it seemed was about to go out after a 5 minute shower in a tight very short frock and NOTHING  ELSE. She also had a card which I didn't quite catch - seemed to be in French as though she was protesting against something and with a tiny handbag when she received a call. She stripped off after a couple of minutes again avoiding any spread or bending pussy shots which now seem a feature of B1 - but you know what I think, one shot of Belle like that is worth more to me than a whole day full of the Twins and I like their displays a lot - and after brief nudity during which i could not follow her with 2 cams so I might try 4 again she put her see through robe.
Like I said tight dress, handbag, no knickers in the early afternoon ... hmmmm! At night she has sometimes come close to that going clubbing and she is an exhibitionist but in early March at lunchtime - I think she maybe was intending to be lunch for one lucky man. She hadn't done her make-up but maybe that would have come later but it didn't feel to me that she was trying on that outfit or had any intention of wearing panties.

So the good news is, if the circumstances are right, I believe we will see a lot from Belle this time. Her record so far 70 hours on cam: 1 party in which she was the most naked, a serious of outrageous outfits, 2 sexy showers and a trip out where her tights got damaged. Sometimes even I doubt what a sexual creature Belle is but the evidence is fairly overwhelming.

I must admit BB, I thought she was just trying it on...::)

• Upvote 1

Belle has been back a few days. So what do we know?

Belle and Gina just shook hands. So that means they don't know each other and they aren't going to get to know each other or get along.:dodgy:

Gina and the twins are spending time together because they are friends. That leaves Belle a lone so Gina and the twins should leave or change apartments.:dodgy:

Belle has 2 phones that she is on just like before so she must be hunting for a guy or a sugar daddy.:dodgy:   

Everybody "knows" that Belle should be acting like she did the first time so there has to be a reason she isn't. :dodgy:

The fact that maybe she has changed or things are different this time can't be it. :dodgy:  

I didn't make those up it's the pattern of what has been posted and I just touched on it.:dodgy:

Don't believe me? Go back 10 pages or so and do some reading. You might be surprised.  :dodgy:

I haven't had a chance to watch really watch Belle yet so I don't know how she is. I'd suggest that people try thinking of the girls as people rather than personal play things but I'd just get hammered for it. Seems like just watching the girls go about their day isn't enough anymore. No if they aren't naked or drinking and having a party or bring some strange guy home to fuck then something must be wrong or they should just leave.:dodgy:

Yes some of what I'm reading is just fun talk. But the overall tone in here is turning ugly. I guess there will be some long winded posts (like mine) making excuses and telling me I wrong. Well go for it. It's what I'm seeing this week like it or not.

And if I pissed some of you off you'll get over it. :rolleyes: Bet your glad I don't give my opinion very often.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

However I really wish she watched the Goddess, who has now taken up sexy dancing and has even today (or yesterday) started to sexy dance in the shower, for lessons in how to be a top class exhibitionist and that means getting her hands between her legs and giving joy to many thousands. I can dream but we've seen it from Irma, Stella, Ilona etc. and even Lia spends her time getting to know her pussy - did she send Mia downstairs yesterday?
Come on My Belle:heart: I couldn't love you more but I'd love to remember you in my old age even if it is only the once.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Belle and Gina just shook hands. So that means they don't know each other and they aren't going to get to know each other or get along.:dodgy:

Gina and the twins are spending time together because they are friends. That leaves Belle a lone so Gina and the twins should leave or change apartments.:dodgy:

Belle has 2 phones that she is on just like before so she must be hunting for a guy or a sugar daddy.:dodgy:   

Everybody "knows" that Belle should be acting like she did the first time so there has to be a reason she isn't. :dodgy:

The fact that maybe she has changed or things are different this time can't be it. :dodgy:  

I didn't make those up it's the pattern of what has been posted and I just touched on it.:dodgy:

Don't believe me? Go back 10 pages or so and do some reading. You might be surprised.  :dodgy:

I haven't had a chance to watch really watch Belle yet so I don't know how she is. I'd suggest that people try thinking of the girls as people rather than personal play things but I'd just get hammered for it. Seems like just watching the girls go about their day isn't enough anymore. No if they aren't naked or drinking and having a party or bring some strange guy home to fuck then something must be wrong or they should just leave.:dodgy:

Yes some of what I'm reading is just fun talk. But the overall tone in here is turning ugly. I guess there will be some long winded posts (like mine) making excuses and telling me I wrong. Well go for it. It's what I'm seeing this week like it or not.

And if I pissed some of you off you'll get over it. :rolleyes: Bet your glad I don't give my opinion very often.:biggrin: 

Yes :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think its 90% fun talk DES i would not take it too seriously :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must admit BB, I thought she was just trying it on...::)

No I think the speed of the shower and the putting on of the dress so quickly seemed to me she was in a hurry before the phone call. Besides which she did not spend a long time with the mirror which I think she would have done if she was just testing. We'll see if she does it later but actually I love a woman who wears no knickers. You may say other things, I say keen! You're out on a date and she reveals she's wearing nothing underneath, tell me you are not aroused.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I haven't had a chance to watch really watch Belle yet so I don't know how she is. I'd suggest that people try thinking of the girls as people rather than personal play things but I'd just get hammered for it. Seems like just watching the girls go about their day isn't enough anymore.

DES then if you watched her ...

Also be aware what has being on in B1 in the last few weeks. Yesterday the Twins were on display for about 6 hours - I really don't think that any other conclusion can be drawn. This is not real life and it never has been in Barca - in fact when Nicole went out on her own she got a lot of criticism. These girls have not come here to better themselves in a foreign country but to work. Within that context they can show their different personalities. I have witnessed all of Gina's interactions with Belle so far - and while it is early, to deny that it has not been promising would be a little much.

Very interesting reaction just now. Belle hears Gina at the door and immediately makes sure she is covered up - the same Gina whose hands were all over a pair of naked twins' bodies last night but Belle might not know that. It does mean she is not comfortable with Gina. She had similar reactions with Milena after they fell out.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

From what I saw it looked as if Belle was just trying the dress on. She also tried what looked like 2 different purses to see how they looked with it.

Well Snakeater if you don't believe me it must be true LOL