Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, wathou said:

Well i see i didn't miss anything last night :X i hope this is not the new b1 & b2 because it's boring to death ! :X

For those who like nudity which I do the displays from th Twins and Gina over the last couple of days have been epic and Irma and Stella to lesser extent have chipped on. In fact the one girl, who nevertheless still gives the best showers, who's not really being contributing is My Belle:heart:.

Last night was typical of her stay so far - plenty of sexy clothes, but is so engaged with her phone that she's less than half there. I realise they were some issues from the previous night which may have subdued her but Stella who was probably more hurt if reports are too believed was very lively.

I think this shows really what Nora contributes. I think we got much better evenings when she was there to keep things organised. I am not really sure Irma is a leader. I think once she gets a man there she knows how to entertain him and bring the other girls on board but when arranging something just for the girls it seems she can't push things a long just letting the Twins do their boring dances and sitting back - Nora sat back as well sometimes but that's when she knew it was going well. The only solution is Lola but even she was hit and miss, gave in to the alpha alpha female, Milena, and really needed Dima's help to get the party started although she was quite good at collecting the girls together and of course she really wanted a mor hardcore show which is very fine with me.

22 minutes ago, wathou said:

Well i see i didn't miss anything last night :X i hope this is not the new b1 & b2 because it's boring to death ! :X

Well certainly the TV watching in B1 and B2 was very dull. Only Gina and Stella seemed to be trying ... and drinking.

Maybe Belle is going through a phase. Great first day but apart from 10 minutes yesterday not a lot from her yet. If this was her first visit I could understand but it isn't. Maybe if she does get a man she'll become like Nicole - at least that would be something.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

For those who like nudity which I do the displays from th Twins and Gina over the last couple of days have been epic and Irma and Stella to lesser extent have chipped on. In fact the one girl, who nevertheless still gives the best showers, who's not really being contributing is My Belle:heart:.

Last night was typical of her stay so far - plenty of sexy clothes, but is so engaged with her phone that she's less than half there. I realise they were some issues from the previous night which may have subdued her but Stella who was probably more hurt if reports are too believed was very lively.

I think this shows really what Nora contributes. I think we got much better evenings when she was there to keep things organised. I am not really sure Irma is a leader. I think once she gets a man there she knows how to entertain him and bring the other girls on board but when arranging something just for the girls it seems she can't push things a long just letting the Twins do their boring dances and sitting back - Nora sat back as well sometimes but that's when she knew it was going well. The only solution is Lola but even she was hit and miss, gave in to the alpha alpha female, Milena, and really needed Dima's help to get the party started although she was quite good at collecting the girls together and of course she really wanted a mor hardcore show which is very fine with me.

With Nora and also with Nicole, everything got more honest. They had a part of there life at this place (especially nora in the past).

This apartment do not need shows. It need way more real life. Turn the heater down, invite some people over and stop with all this stupid uninvolved dancing. It is time to life in this apartments and not just give shows.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Turn the heater down, invite some people over and stop with all this stupid uninvolved dancing. It is time to life in this apartments and not just give shows.

how can you ask youngs girls stop dancing. Don't you think, it is just because they are young, they like music so they dance.
Off course you are free to dislike their dances, but don't you think it 's their reals lifes enjoying dancing ?

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

With Nora and also with Nicole, everything got more honest. They had a part of there life at this place (especially nora in the past).

This apartment do not need shows. It need way more real life. Turn the heater down, invite some people over and stop with all this stupid uninvolved dancing. It is time to life in this apartments and not just give shows.

Mr Box you always bang on about Real Life which Barcelona never has been except maybe with Nora except it wasn't on her last visit. Shows like the Twins dancing in the afternoon I am sure we could all do without. But a Nora organised party, even though I could never see them because B1 Cam 2 was permanently fucked up by the audience, the motion and to a large extent the lighting, tended to be anything but dull. And I would much rather watch a party than watching film night. Yes Nicole was the exception, although Milena with her strange mix of studying and shows you might say was living her real life, but she took a lot of stick on this forum for being herself and she did think of who was watching ... which is doing her job.
Belle appears very much more engaged in events outside the apartments this time but I do get the feeling she wouldn't bring a man back to the apartment so that doesn't make good watching for us.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hurry up Angel. We need you back to breath a bit of life into B2...:heart:

Angel is a good girl , but with her bedroom in the other side of the appartment, i don't know if she will be able to bring more life in the appartment. She had her daily routine (bate, work out, watching her tablet and going out)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

how can you ask youngs girls stop dancing. Don't you think, it is just because they are young, they like music so they dance.
Off course you are free to dislike their dances, but don't you think it 's their reals lifes enjoying dancing ?

Do you remember the days Irma showed the girls her way of dancing? ... They had fun doing so and therefore it was also fun to watch.

Now, it is like gogo daning. It is there job beeing in the apartment half nude and dancing there ass off. ... This is the contrary to their normal lifes. It is a show without any real participation.

• Upvote 1