Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They should rent an entire hotel, so they could make room for all the girls who have been in B1 and B2 at once and made a big swingers club. LOL

...excluding fat hairy middle aged pervy men that enjoy body painting...:dodgy:

Rules me out then...:cry:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They should rent an entire hotel, so they could make room for all the girls who have been in B1 and B2 at once and made a big swingers club. LOL

... sometime quality is better than quantity. ... Just have a high number of apartments (or residents) do not create much content, as long as the people do not participate genuinely.

I really think, that RLC made a mistake with the 2nd barcelona apartment. Currently, they have not enough open minded and fun to watch girls for both apartments.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im going with my gut feeling that Belle feels unwell to be sleeping so long, she has had no energy all day.

Belle may not be feeling well as you say. But the main problem I see is people expected Belle to go right back to the way she was before. And because she isn't acting like before she must have the wrong housemates or be in the wrong apartment. So RLC must have screwed up because there's no reason for Pixie Belle to not act the same as before. Right?

I said Belle had changed at the end of her first stay and I stand by that. Even though others said I didn't know what I was talking about. Now it's not likely but could be that a little of that has carried over to this time. Or maybe she has changed a little in the 3 months between visits. It can happen you know. I would find it more likely she just needs time to adjust and get to know her housemates. 

So I guess the question would be is Belle the same as she was before or has she changed? Only time will answer that question. 

And I know people to have patience is a waste of time.:dodgy:

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Belle may not be feeling well as you say. But the main problem I see is people expected Belle to go right back to the way she was before. And because she isn't acting like before she must have the wrong housemates or be in the wrong apartment. So RLC must have screwed up because there's no reason for Pixie Belle to not act the same as before. Right?

I said Belle had changed at the end of her first stay and I stand by that. Even though others said I didn't know what I was talking about. Now it's not likely but could be that a little of that has carried over to this time. Or maybe she has changed a little in the 3 months between visits. It can happen you know. I would find it more likely she just needs time to adjust and get to know her housemates. 

So I guess the question would be is Belle the same as she was before or has she changed? Only time will answer that question. 

And I know people to have patience is a waste of time.:dodgy:

One word answer..................................LOLA

• Upvote 1