Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

But when was it exactly? It is difficult I know because you can't see the clock with the uplight.

About an hour-2 hours ago maybe. watch from when they arrive home and all start to take of clothes. Gina gets on the bed  and takes off knickers and opens legs up in the air, twin looks but doesnt look.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she boarded the wrong flight coming back. 

Remember Ilona was leaving for a long weekend and then came back in a very distraught/angry mood (so hard to tell because Ilona always hid her emotions in the way Kim Kardashian hides her bottom) having not got her flight.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did you see Mia today, even some sexy bottomless dancing on free cam. So now we even have Mia on free cam doing more than Belle. Either she is waiting for her period to end, which i don't believe for one second, or she is waiting for other party girls to turn up or we might as well forget this visit entirely. Hardly ever visibly naked outside the show, just a couple of flashes, permanently in the dark with zero sign that we'll ever get any good light in that room ever, sleeping covered top and bottom, not even naked during the bodypaint, not even naked cleaning Irma ... this has been a wasted week as everyone else does more and more.

Why can'they put the whole of September in Barcelona on Replay - I'd pay for that instead!

Maybe Belle on a much lower paid deal, but then why would she come back for anything less. If after a few weeks she has not shown as much nudity as before there has to be good reason why. I cant imagine all of a sudden she has become more shy, that just does not make sense.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jasonwils123 said:

About an hour-2 hours ago maybe. watch from when they arrive home and all start to take of clothes. Gina gets on the bed  and takes off knickers and opens legs up in the air, twin looks but doesnt look.

I tried that period but didn't hit gold - I am sure it's then but I don't want to ahve to sit through and hour of it so if anyone can give me something more pecific I'd be grateful. Don't fancy Gina but that sounds like fun.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe Belle on a much lower paid deal, but then why would she come back for anything less. If after a few weeks she has not shown as much nudity as before there has to be good reason why. I cant imagine all of a sudden she has become more shy, that just does not make sencse.

We know Belle is not shy and I said I don't see why she would come back on a significantly lower contract but if she has it would explain everything and RLC have really fucked up.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But when was it exactly? It is difficult I know because you can't see the clock with the uplight.

18:35:30 , use the J and L keys to pinpoint it, one of the twins was blocking the view pretty much.

• Upvote 2