Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Her hair looks gorgeous but that is about the sum total of what Belle has done today and that's wash her hair. Maybe it's Rita syndrome (apologies to Mikey) that because she is the most beautiful girl in the flat she doesn't have to do anything. Obviously I'm being specious, because there clearly are some of other reasons. Before she returned she was full of life but after a good first day, she's just not woken up.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Her hair looks gorgeous but that is about the sum total of what Belle has done today and that's wash her hair. Maybe it's Rita syndrome (apologies to Mikey) that because she is the most beautiful girl in the flat she doesn't have to do anything. Obviously I'm being specious, because there clearly are some of other reasons. Before she returned she was full of life but after a good first day, she's just not woken up.

in my opinion it is just because she is not in the mood. Perhaps she has personnals situations orperhaps she is exhausted by her previous holidays. Did you see her tan.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Her hair looks gorgeous but that is about the sum total of what Belle has done today and that's wash her hair. Maybe it's Rita syndrome (apologies to Mikey) that because she is the most beautiful girl in the flat she doesn't have to do anything.  she's just not woken up.

yep we all just love watching her on her phone most of the day in her room :dodgy:

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

yep we all just love watching her on her phone most of the day in her room :dodgy:

Well it wouldn't be so bad if she gave us views like the other girls or got with Irma, the way Stella did last night.

She's got the pose almost right on the bed just too many clothes.

Kitty is the kind of girl that would gladly take it for an hour. These 5 minute sessions are so weak you can tell she's dying for more but he just packs up after he's cum. Cant understand how he doesn't think hey maybe I'll draw this out a little or finish her off once in a while.

edit oops sorry wrong thread