Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Oh forgot. She hides her face when bateing.

She faced the cam, which was encouraging, then hid her face. No left hand action at all. She always uses it, intermittently with her other hand and tweaks her right nipple with it. She's doing it for herself, and teasing us but it's as I thought, this bed was never gonna be an improvement for us guys...:cry:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She faced the cam, which was encouraging, then hid her face. No left hand action at all. She always uses it, intermittently with her other hand and tweaks her right nipple with it. She's doing it for herself, and teasing us but it's as I thought, this bed was never gonna be an improvement for us guys...:cry:

that's what makes her real her not doing the bate for the cam but for her

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

but it's as I though, this bed was never gonna be an improvement for us guys...:cry:

The only time it was IMHO was when Nicole was in it with her toys and boys (except when the lights went out in Georgia) :biggrin: also Michelle-there could have been others

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

She might get nude more but with to much nudity it gets boring if that is all there is. As you can see tonight when bating what can you see? Not that much better Naga. Sorry.

Apart from nudity and bating, fair enough we haven't the best views but it's genuine , and sexy dancing and nice showers, what more is she expected to do apart from bring a guy back and fuck him. Can there be too much nudity.... Aren't these the reasons why we watch the  Barca apartments...

I'm not having a go at Belle, although she's not the same girl, so far, but she hasn't done any of this this time round. In fact she's barely interacted with anyone cos she's too attached to her phone. 

I don't think you can compare the 2 at the moment...:confused:

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

The only time it was IMHO was when Nicole was in it with her toys and boys (except when the lights went out in Georgia) :biggrin: also Michelle-there could have been others

Yep, Nicole pointed straight at Cam 7 with her dildo once...:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think you can compare the 2 at the moment...:confused:

Why not??? If you are comparing Angel to Belle at this moment---no contest---Angel wins :exclamation::biggrin::biggrin::angel:

Especially right now at 1:14 on cam 8 :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Except for her nudity Angel does not do much more than Belle. At least Belle is in the apt. most of the day.

I would think she would be pretty much useless with the amount of time she spends out of the apartment every single day.  The only reason she is liked is for the pussy flashes. She knows how to skate on by as well...

• Upvote 1

Ok I'm gonna say g'night guys after I've given Angel's lovely pussy a cheeky little goodnight kiss...:sick:

I've gotta be up sharp tomorrow to catch her naked yoga...:biggrin:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

Actually the kiss is taking longer than I thought...:dodgy: