Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

16 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

There is a whole lot wrong with this picture. Other than Angel needing to take those panties off. Belle has to many clothes on and she is not dancing naked.

I always wished Belle would lie on that couch like Angelina but Belle prefers to be as near as she can to cam 3. Even what Angel's doing would be something for me if Belle did it.

41 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You keep talking about her Calvins and she might see what you said. Belle will think you were in love with her Calvins and go and buy some more.

Well as far as I know Belle doesn't listen to me but The Goddess did. They can both read English.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Doctor's tomorrow but I have Replay :biggrin: so I can watch Belle not do anything again.

Jasmin was not happy with how much she was payed.  Belle should get less than that the way she is going. Seems to have no desire to show anything. At least Jasmin chilled out in her smalls. Its so not Belle to be dressed in the evenings like this.