Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Almost missed it myself Naga. I was doing a bed check and caught it.

I thought she was asleep...

I know she hides quite a bit during her bating sessions but I thought she was good tonight, for her and for us. She's a bit closer on cam7, even though she's over the other side of the bed....

TBH I wasn't expecting that tonight, after last night totally hidden one...:biggrin:

Who knows...:confused::angel:

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Gina's fingers briefly found her pussy. Do you think they'll be able to find their way back...

Or is she taking lessons from Lia in the art of teasing...:confused:

Gina is forever scratching her pussy - I have seen a lot of it. Remember how much Ilona touched her pussy in the LR although not as graphically as Lia and Gina.

Tonight Belle had a shower but quickly lay down in the bath as before once again her towel obscuring her pussy and then of course the place steamed up. Pads in new panties and then she put her one piece pants suit to go to bed so her crotch area is doubly protected. She did this for a while during her last stay when in the small room.I assumed it was the cold but not now and her endless period goes wrong. At this rate 40% on the time she will be on the rag and if this is what she is going to do with that time then I could be in for a lot of disappointment. 

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you Angel. That was beautiful. Much better view than last night...:angel::heart:

Strange, in this room she turns her head to the right while she was used to the left in the old room. ... Clearly, she is hidding her face from the camera while masturbation. ... :( ...  Even considering that she is the only girl that is actually kind of open minded in barcelona, it is still disappointing. 

This place really need a come back of Nicole. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Strange, in this room she turns her head to the right while she was used to the left in the old room. ... Clearly, she is hidding her face from the camera while masturbation. ... :( ...  Even considering that she is the only girl that is actually kind of open minded in barcelona, it is still disappointing. 

This place really need a come back of Nicole. 

We know she hides her face because when she bated the night before she turned towards the cam but covered her face with her left hand, which she always uses to tweek her nipple when bating. We partially saw her face for the1st time last night but, hey, for me she's the life and soul of the Barca apartments, with her nakedness, her genuine bating sessions, which I find watching a beautiful girl have a lovely orgasm is a very enjoyable experience, and with her chirpiness and friendliness.

If it doesn't float your boat MrB, and it disappoints you, don't watch the girls until Nicole comes back, which unfortunately will never happen. There are 15 other appartments to choose from...

This happens to be what I like.I miss Nicole too, big style, but I've moved on...::)

• Upvote 2