Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'd rather have them working on My Belle:heart: asking what's up with her. Telling to switch the light on, reminding that maybe given the behaviour of all the newbies, bed nudity is now part of the contract, and to participate in parties like she used to in the foreground not as a background figure. I've already had quite  abit of trouble with Replay freezing today and I don't want to go back to Belle's first night at 1024 when all I saw were a few stills.

It might take several of the world's leading psychologists  a week in a secluded place with no disturbances from the outside world to fathom out what is wrong with Belle...:cry:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's annoying that we have to do that otherwise people seriously ask us if we are joking. I had those guys saying my obsession with Belle was creepy - I even had to PM one so he got it - although this is a voyeur site and we're all here to spy on girls get naked for hours on end.

It is a bit creepy...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

actually belle is behaving like the first time she was in b1 ( i was sorting my old recordings the other day and noticed that ^^') she spend quiete a lot of time on her phone / sleeping / outside. It was only when the "party era" started ( in b2 a bit in b1) that she started "lighting up" ^^' but since the girls are not that much into partying ( i don't include the painting show that are getting ridiculous) at least not in the apartment she has no reason to be energic like she once was. 

And this comment goes aswell for stella.

Well Angel doesn't drink and Gina is usually in B1 with the twins so partying is a bit of a problem for the Pixie. She could go over to B1 for a wild no hold barred illuminecent body painting night...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It is a bit creepy...:dodgy:

I'm just not fickle switching from Nicole to Angel LOL I'm just dedicated or OCD - oh wait a minute ...

Actually been watching The Goddess more this week as she's on sensational form. Holding top spot now just by ironing - she's not even topless!

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm just not fickle switching from Nicole to Angel LOL I'm just dedicated or OCD - oh wait a minute ...

Actually been watching The Goddess more this week as she's on sensational form. Holding top spot now just by ironing - she's not even topless!

I haven't switched....I now live in Nicole's panty drawer if you hadn't noticed...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, wathou said:

actually belle is behaving like the first time she was in b1 ( i was sorting my old recordings the other day and noticed that ^^') she spend quiete a lot of time on her phone / sleeping / outside. It was only when the "party era" started ( in b2 a bit in b1) that she started "lighting up" ^^' but since the girls are not that much into partying ( i don't include the painting show that are getting ridiculous) at least not in the apartment she has no reason to be energic like she once was. 

And this comment goes aswell for stella.

Poppycock I'm afraid.

Belle was susbstantially naked from Day 2 in Barca. Those naked dance shows with Becca, Michelle and even Candy were after the party era as were her multitude of sexy showers and naked dance routines. This was despite sharing with several girls who were no fun.

She was often on her tablet or a phone for long periods but towards the end if was normally all day, however she wore substantially less clothes than she has this week. Irma, Stella and Gina appear to be drinking a lot and the Twins are into partying in their own unimaginative way. Belle always performed at parties if there was a party going on. And here's one of the big ones, she used to pull her panties down several times day, almost every visit to the little girls' room she would flash and pose, it was obligatory if she danced - this is just not happening any more.

• Upvote 2

And another thing she went out a lot in the beginning but partied hard when out. Are we seeing it this time? Just one row with Stella and she appeared pretty sober when she got back. then when she got back it was usually more trouble as she stumbled around, maybe attempted more dancing, and never liking what Polya offered her to eat. Any conclusion that these are simply the wrong girls has to be tempered by the fact her friend Irma is there. If this was last time she'd be playing with her on the bed ... not sex without HJ ... but playing with her. If you don't see the difference in Belle, you are not watching.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Poppycock I'm afraid.

Belle was susbstantially naked from Day 2 in Barca. Those naked dance shows with Becca, Michelle and even Candy were after the party era as we're her multitude of sexy showers and naked dance routines. This was despite sharing with several girls who were no fun.

She was often on her tablet or a phone for long periods but towards the end if was normally all day, however she wore substantially less clothes than she has this week. Irma, Stella and Gina appear to be drinking a lot and the Twins are into partying in their own unimaginative way. Belle always performed at parties if there was a party going on. And here's one of the big ones, she used to pull her panties down several times day, almost every visit to the little girls' room she would flash and pose, it was obligatory if she danced - this is just not happening any more.

i'm not talking the after "era party", but before when she was in b1 with anna in the same bed, she was like she is right now ^^' ( more naked, yes, but because all the girls around her were not afraid of walking around naked ^^')

( btw i'm not critisizing belle ^^' it's just she can't show her full " potential" with the routine that the girls have now, she is more fun to watch when she is around real friend like anna, carolina, ... And i think same goes for the twins right now they are in the same bed with two girls that they didn't know or at least were not good firends with them, and i feel there is some kind of "censorship" resulting from that. but that just my point of view i don't have any facts to rely on ^^')

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

i'm not talking the after "era party", but before when she was in b1 with anna in the same bed, she was like she is right now ^^' ( more naked, yes, but because all the girls around her were not afraid of walking around naked ^^')

( btw i'm not critisizing belle ^^' it's just she can't show her full " potential" with the routine that the girls have now, she is more fun to watch when she is around real friend like anna, carolina, ... And i think same goes for the twins right now they are in the same bed with two girls that they didn't know or at least were not good firends with them, and i feel there is some kind of "censorship" resulting from that. but that just my point of view i don't have any facts to rely on ^^')

Yes wathou, you know I like you so i didn't mean to be harsh but not only is she not the Belle at the moment form last time, but she isn't even the Belle from her social media. There's no way that if she wants to Irma and Stella won't play with her but look at the night before last. After the shower Irma went to Stella's room, Belle, who had spent all day in bed not even showering, did not follow her in but was content togo straight to bed once more. That just simple would not have happened last time with 2 friends in the next room.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't switched....I now live in Nicole's panty drawer if you hadn't noticed...:biggrin:

You can live in her panty drawer as long as you like. Just no peeking when Nicole and I are in bed together.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1