Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Not a single item of clothing removed by Belle, not even her coat, look at the difference when Irma entered B1 just now, stripped down to the underwear which the twins were already only with panties on. Angelina strips off and so does Gina. So what is going on with Belle ?

• Upvote 3

I mentioned this before. Maybe Belle has a boyfriend now and he is pulling her strings because he does not like her showing to much. He may have seen her the first couple of days and said she was showing to much. To me she seems a little unhappy and this would explain it. But as usual I could be wrong.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Not a single item of clothing removed by Belle, not even her coat, look at the difference when Irma entered B1 just now, stripped down to the underwear which the twins were already only with panties on. Angelina strips off and so does Gina. So what is going on with Belle ?

For me it's beyond weird...:cry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

I mentioned this before. Maybe Belle has a boyfriend now and he is pulling her strings because he does not like her showing to much. He may have seen her the first couple of days and said she was showing to much. To me she seems a little unhappy and this would explain it. But as usual I could be wrong.

If that's the case, and it may well be cos she's on her phone 24/7, then she shouldn't be there. A few of the other girls have been controlled by their boyfriends before, and they acted fairly reserved from the start. We know this isn't the real Belle and she doesn't look like she enjoying herself 1 bit to me...and doesn't want to be there...I'm not sure she'll even last the 30 days...:cry:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If that's the case, and it may well be cos she's on her phone 24/7, then she shouldn't be there. A few of the other girls have been controlled by their boyfriends before, and they acted fairly reserved from the start. We know this isn't the real Belle and she doesn't look like she enjoying herself 1 bit to me...and doesn't want to be there...I'm not sure she'll even last the 30 days...:cry:

She needs to take charge of the situation if that is the case and decide what to do, she is either here to be a part of it or leave to be with the boyfriend, which i don't think for 1 second she has anyway. there has to be some other reason behind this. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She needs to take charge of the situation if that is the case and decide what to do, she is either here to be a part of it or leave to be with the boyfriend, which i don't think for 1 second she has anyway. there has to be some other reason behind this. 

Just throwing the boyfriend out there as a possibility. There is no reason she could not have a boyfriend. Why do you feel she does not have one?