Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And so endeth another dull day. When Lola left this apartment really did die didn't it? For all Belle, Michelle, Nicole and Angel's solo work there is been no atmosphere at all for months. The last great interactive thing that happened here was Michelle and Belle's Tequila slammers.

You have to remember they have had trouble with the neighbors about the noise. 

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You guys are spinning your wheels on this. Whatever it is or has happened she will need to get over it soon. At this point Jass was showing more. And if she isn't going to be happy with RLC then she should leave.

Yes DES im just bored at work passing a bit of time on. 

So many ups and downs on RLC. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I was going to ask whether I had missed anything good from Belle because I don't watch RLC much anymore and hadn't see her do much of anything. But, then, I read about a half dozen pages of this thread and can see that I didn't. Right now, I do not think she's adding anything to the site. That's too bad. :sad:

Absolutely nothing, sadly, bookmaster.

Took a week vacation and see I haven't missed much. Seems like the pace has slowed on RLC temporarily. I think with tenant changes coming up and spring/summer around the corner the pace will pick back up soon. I go in for surgery next week and will be stuck in the house for next month or so rehabbing both knees(Damn Golf!) so it better pick up  :biggrin:  

Morning Angel. As lovely as you always are doing your yoga, I'm really missing the naked aspect the last 2 mornings. I hope you haven't stopped because it's beautiful....:angel:

Looks like you have another full busy day out of the apartment so have a good one. It means I can get a few jobs done...:biggrin: