Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

And just by doing that, Belle hit stop cam, but if she kept her panties off for the hair washing then I'd have been very happy.

Did any of you catch Belle's pics - a certain girl on a certain beach in a certain country where that girl may have just been and then her in a club with purple lighting.

I'v noticed something the only three girls that have a notebook and write stuff in it are: belle,irma & stella are they starting a buisness over there xD With all the time they spend on their phone + stella is the field officer with all the time she spends outside the apt xD ( and irma & stella have the same calendar in their room :P)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I wonder what the girls have in store for us this friday night in Barca...::)

Good chance Gina and the twins with be enjoying each others company, maybe watching a movie in their room on the phone, Angel doesn't usually come back that early, then nice bath and chill time, maybe a half hidden bate in the early hours, never sure what Irma will be up to, anybodies guess, Stella will come in half pissed again and Bell will be on her phone most of the night, fully dressed...

Or I could be totally wrong about all the girls and they could end up having a 7 girl lesbian no holds barred orgy...:dodgy:

Just killing time here guys till all the action kicks off...:dodgy:

They have forgotten what Action is in this Apartment.  Since the last visit from the Police has brought almost silence on this Apartment.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

I'v noticed something the only three girls that have a notebook and write stuff in it are: belle,irma & stella are they starting a buisness over there xD With all the time they spend on their phone + stella is the field officer with all the time she spends outside the apt xD ( and irma & stella have the same calendar in their room :P)

Belle wrote things in her book a lot last time, Its nothing new from her,

Belle in the last hour has been a vast improvement , noi covering up because Angel is there either. Steps in the right direction after a week of nothing.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have forgotten what Action is in this Apartment.  Since the last visit from the Police has brought almost silence on this Apartment.

There's been lots of opportunites since - probably about 20 nights of late night music so it shouldn't be an issue. And even B1 recently had their own trouble but Belle likes it extra loud.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

It appears only pixie lovers are left on this board and now I wish I had spent my money enjoying Jess and Nicole. I don't want orgies, I just want sexy dancing naked Belle back.

From Mary Hopkins

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose

• Upvote 1