Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

However we now need to see what she will do in a party situation, whether she joins Irma and Stella in going full tilt.

This is the 4th night in a row Belle has gone out and this time she's dressed for it. If it is Alex again I will stand by what i said. He's now becoming a problem because the last 3 nights Belle has spent with him and 4 in a row ... we sawthe parties he had in B1 with naked girls, banana shows, massages and we are missing all  this. Many of us paying solely because of Barcelona and it's going to the point where I will have to complain to RLC. When Danaya and Adele went out there was a problem but now somebody is actually influencing the girls' nights and I know some of you suspect he's paying ... well I'm not sure but I have to admit it is beginning to cross my mind ... and if he does RLC needs to step and remind the girls how much their customers are paying to see them. It may not be too much of problem now but if it is allowed to develop they will suffer financially.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would hope Angel was invited, but it seems to me she prefers doing her own thing, cant fault her for that, she is able to successfully do that as well as form a good friendship with others and entertain us. 

Likely where they went just wasn't for her.  No wait I know what it was.....She needed an avocado fix.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

She's great!!  She just does her own thing, which I'm sort of pleased about really, staying well clear of Alex, but has shown over the last few days how friendly she is with the other girls. mixing brilliantly with them...She's an all round star in my eyes, and served up a treat for us today...:heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

However we now need to see what she will do in a party situation, whether she joins Irma and Stella in going full tilt.

This is the 4th night in a row Belle has gone out and this time she's dressed for it. If it is Alex again I will stand by what i said. He's now becoming a problem because the last 3 nights Belle has spent with him and 4 in a row ... we sawthe parties he had in B1 with naked girls, banana shows, massages and we are missing all  this. Many of us paying solely because of Barcelona and it's going to the point where I will have to complain to RLC. When Danaya and Adele went out there was a problem but now somebody is actually influencing the girls' nights and I know some of you suspect he's paying ... well I'm not sure but I have to admit it is beginning to cross my mind ... and if he does RLC needs to step and remind the girls how much their customers are paying to see them. It may not be too much of problem now but if it is allowed to develop they will suffer financially.

They have all gone out together BB, Alex could well be the driver as Irma has him completely under the thumb!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's why I'm really pleased Angel doesn't get involved and does her own thing, as Nicole did...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I thought you would enjoy it BB, for some reason the natural light is no way as strong as in Gina's room though. 

It's because of where the window is and the fact that the sun is coming around the south I think. Angel's bedroom is in the East, the other 2 are in the West which would make the sun, unless I've got it wrong pass Gin'a bedroom first and shine on the bed because of where the light is coming through. Belle's light hits the wall and only the front of the bed. It is very annoying and the only way we will see a good pussy display in there is if the light is on but we know what Belle thinks of switching the main light on in a room - she will only do if there is no other choice. Very unfortunate to me so we have to rely on sexy dancing for good shots as only bends near the window are ever going to show anything interesting and little is visible on the bed.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

They have all gone out together BB, Alex could well be the driver as Irma has him completely under the thumb!

4 nights in a row. Surely they were all out together last night as everybody virtually arrived at 4 a.m. or shortly after. I think this is a serious problem. People said if they have sex elsewhere they won't have sex or bate in the apartment but neither and they going to party in the apartments if they are partying outside the apartments.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This would be the day I decided to give RLC a miss.

So I have spent the last  2 hours on replay and there is no doubt My Belle:heart: is back.

Is she really back? I'm not willing to go that far just yet. Yes it's a good sign but only time will tell. And as I posted earlier I feel it has more to do with getting to know Gina and Angel than Irma and B1. Plus "A" doesn't factor in to this at all.

• Upvote 1

And tonight is different because unlike previous nights Belle went for the make-up, showered, shaved etc. in other words looking her best. No-one can object about the odd night out but like I said this is 4 out of 4.

You all saw what you saw in the kitchen, how much now would it take for Belle and Angel to give us a naked dance show! In fact it looks very likely but not if Belle is out.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Is she really back? I'm not willing to go that far just yet. Yes it's a good sign but only time will tell. And as I posted earlier I feel it has more to do with getting to know Gina and Angel than Irma and B1. Plus "A" doesn't factor in to this at all.

DES, I do have reservations that's why when there is the next party, she needs to take that leading role she used to, being at the front of the dancers like she was on Day 1 of this stay but since she has largely been a background figure. However the last 3 days we have seen her getting increasingly upbeat - some of it may be to do with Angel - but I think probably she has just got over mourning the loss of her great holiday. Today's shower was something else and a nice dance after even if it was short - 5 minutes as opposed to more like 50 minutes in the past - but followed it up with great nudity in the common rooms and is now comfortable with both the other girls. It is a pity she can't stay 100 days because those first 10 were almost a waste of time.

• Upvote 2