Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Number 3 for Belle. Slow down girl. Finally Irma a has her clothes off but Stella still waits. Anyone catch the conversation in the kitchen where Alex has showing a picture of  agirl and Angel said something about "We know what you like." How does she know, she's never there or have the girls told her.

Stella now strips.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that after Alex....:dodgy:

I hope she does go to bed so he can't get his slimey creepy fucking hands on her...:angry:

Give it a rest. I don't want to particularly see him with Belle but if she gives him a naked lap dance then I'm most definitely going to enjoy it.

I just hope they don't go somewhere else after and where is the music? I don't want Belle sat on that sofa all night drinking herself too unconsciousness.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Number 3 for Belle. Slow down girl. Finally Irma a has her clothes off but Stella still waits. Anyone catch the conversation in the kitchen where Alex has showing a picture of  agirl and Angel said something about "We know what you like." How does she know, she's never there or have the girls told her.

Stella now strips.

Belle is fighting her Demons again.  A battle she won't win.