Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is what I have said. The odd party with him attending, if it's sexy I have no problem with him but he's getting to be a permanent member of the gang. If anything he is the leader they are looking for but I am looking for something from Belle  tonight and if it doesn't happen then he's an easy target for me.

I feel there would be less clothes involved if he was not there, they must be using him to buy the booze and then take them back to B1. 

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

and he is starting to be more touchy if you have noticed ... And with him being there i doubt we will see any girls getting naked besides irma

(but only two more weeks and he is gone, i hope )

But sadly 2 more weeks and Irma is gone so those potential dances between the 2 most wild girls Irma and Belle won't happen. We're running out of time. Belle loving her alcohol but it's a bout time either the underwear or the robe came off.

Naga won't like this and maybe soem of you watching Gina's displays won't but I think Gina should get the big room. She is the leader. The Twins can have a sleep over at B2. The Emperor should put his faith in Gina or bring back Lola, Irma is distracted and still has her top on after the trip out.