Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Gina finds Twister - told you she was a natural leader. Not exactly a sexy game unless it's naked but better than the nothing which is happening 50 minutes into this party 

As long as Alex does not play .

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Gina finds Twister - told you she was a natural leader. Not exactly a sexy game unless it's naked but better than the nothing which is happening 50 minutes into this party 

Gina has got the potential to lead, but she does not need to be in the large room to do so. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

know you feel how we feel about all you post about having more dude in the apt ...

( and if you hasn't noticed but alex being there the girls put more clothes on, so where is the more fun ? i think chosing alex to prove your argument is really dumb ... )

... just imagin this party with some guys the girls actually like ... that would be may more fun to watch as just with Alex. 

... and ...

Why you need to see the girls 24/7 nacked. ... It is not very realistic. ... BTW, The fun in clothes is when they come off again. ... :) ... At best for more than just sleeping ... :)

My optimism for this evening is waning fast. Just looks like a bunch of girls having some innocent fun and I don't care too much for innocent when we know what this lot are capable of - last time 3 of them were involved in a banana dance and now ... a game for teenagers. I still find the Twins exceedingly dull.

Will Belle even join in Twister. Maybe she's thinking where's the adult party.

YAWN.

Gina doing her best to give this party life but it's not happening at the moment probably with so many of these girls not drinking - WTF is wrong with them. People who don't drink are largely no fun. Since I stopped drinking I hardly ever go out. There is a disconnect while they find everything hilarious when you are sober you just say but you've already said that 10 times in the last 10 minutes.