Sveta & Vlad

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VH posted this under Voyeur-House.tv section:

"Sveta & Vlad apartment is up: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm1

As you can see, Lina&Alex were very kind to provide their apartment for this couple. BTW, Lina&Alex will probably live with them for some time or they will find new apartment to live or exchange with Sveta & Vlad. Let's see :)

Cameras will be adjusted in the next two days. Some of them are out of focus right now, and their position will be adjusted too."

1 hour ago, Hyperb76 said:

When VH says that a new "couple" is coming, I used to think of it in different terms. I've since learned that's not the case. A "couple" to me constitutes them having a romantic relationship with each other, whether it be FM MM or FF.

When VH says "couple" , they simply mean a male and a female are coming. Just like Angie and Mick. They clearly did not know each other before VH. I really like this! I don't want to see people like Anna and Alex who are in a real relationship. Too much drama all the time. Watching a guy and gal

get to know each other on cam is fun. Especially watching them figure out each other sexually... I don't think that Sveta and Vlad are in a relationship. Thank goodness. Good voyeur watching to you!

most of the boring couple mate on a site like this , by the way anna and alex mate on a site like this, people have a habit of becoming a couple whiten a week .:sad:

26 minutes ago, sat11 said:

most of the boring couple mate on a site like this , by the way anna and alex mate on a site like this, people have a habit of becoming a couple whiten a week .:sad:

Yes, I've noticed that too. Even the cute, little Natasha succumbed to love and settled down...for now. I liked her better when she was tearing through dick like no tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Judging what they are wearing to bed that appartement must be in northern siberia ::)

Well we know or are at least pretty sure that the apartment is in Sophia, Bulgaria so possibly its Sveta that's frigid? :angel:

Just now, HarveyB said:

Well we know or are at least pretty sure that the apartment is in Sophia, Bulgaria so possibly its Sveta that's frigid? :angel:

Yeah I know that too... First impression of them for me is not really good. Hiding in shower witht towel before getting out, hiding in blind spots to dry off, hiding in hallway to put panties on, now sleeping fully clothed. Forms a picture for me they wont make it far. First impression is what counts...

• Upvote 2

They just had the most awkward sex that any two people could have, if they hardly knew each other's names, let alone lived together. It's obvious that they are not a romantic couple (yet) and are doing the obligatory sex act to pay the rent. They suddenly got up from the couch in the LR, walked into the bedroom where she bent over and pulled down her panties. Then Vlad stuck his penis in her from the rear, pumped her a few times and ejaculated on her back. Sveta acted like this was a normal sexual encounter and hurried into the shower to wash his semen off her ass.

I'll post a video of it later. It won't be a very large file. ::) 

• Upvote 2