Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ Timeline

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Is this description correct as far as you are concerned?

Mia has darker hair, eyelashes and eyebrows, seems to blink quite a bit- she does have more acne on her left face cheek than Lia, a birthmark on her right butt cheek,

she is usually the one in black if Lia in pink, she is nude more often.  When she wears that black top, her left breast often is exposed-whereas Lia is more reserved.

Lia has her toenails painted-Mia does not 

nope Lia has acne on the left face and Mia was her toenails painted 

like i said Mia has a ring in her left hand, Lia not ( But occasionally she wears a bracelet) 

Lia has a birthmark on her right cheek yes  

Mia more nude yes also 

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes she was but you're wrong Mia take the shower at 17:00 and Lia take the shower earlier than her 

i have more video and photo of the two girls for not to deceive me 

sorry to disappoint all of you but i'm not wrong on that :biggrin:

I've watch this evening's events closely MOOS to try and clarify which twin is which. Many apologies but you were right all along. LIA has the bit of acne on her left cheek, the mark on her butt and usually wears black. She has been more open, until today, when MIA put on a great naked show in the bedroom. We shouldn't get confused anymore...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I've watch this evening's events closely MOOS to try and clarify which twin is which. Many apologies but you were right all along. LIA has the bit of acne on her left cheek, the mark on her butt and usually wears black. She has been more open, until today, when MIA put on a great naked show in the bedroom. We shouldn't get confused anymore...

the same, no problem ;-) 

i suppose she gave her name to the guy ;-) 

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the same, no problem ;-) 

i suppose she gave her name to the guy ;-) 

The twins were both introduced by Irma or Jess before their dances, and before Irma danced they said 'shall we wait for MIA' who was upstairs in her br...

Anyway we've cleared that up and they are both opening up now so I'll just enjoy them more, knowing who's who :biggrin:

• Upvote 1