Mika & Layne

14 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Você quer dizer algo assim?

2017-03-17 01_03_11.jpg

No, believe it will be under the covers when supergirl and without when Mika. And everything in night vision that diffuses the image. This one really hurts the image, Possibly will be around 5/6 in the morning

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's all my fault. I feel awful still! 

Bang-head-on-brick-wall-620x264.jpg

10 hours ago, thedbear said:

Okay, I swear to the moment here, I'm tempted to "laugh" not to "cry" about the situation and for the time lost, but all I can do is hit the head on the wall similar to cartoon characters.

If anyone has a gif so please complement my lament and disappointment here.
Thank you in advance

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope not your fault Amy. Everythings fine. Maybe we get action in the morning or next time. As long say all have fun and are happy together its OK for me.

Okay, now it's really game over for there.

I'm going to take advantage of Amy's contribution and hit the head on this wall above.

THE DIFFERENCE BUT I WILL NOT HIT THE HEAD ONLY BY DECEPTION TO THIS APARTMENT FOR THE PREVIOUS DAY (AND I BORN ON ALL THE OTHER) AND YES FOR THE ENTIRE SITE.

LINE OF TIME, FAILED OR UNSUBSCRIBED FILES AND ABSENT, EVIL AND WASTE PLANNING; "BLIND" POINTS, finally general.
So the size of the wall above will meet all these my needs,

And hope that it can still improve. After all, this is all that remains after you renew your subscription for another month.:at: