Mika & Layne

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I'm not understanding that. 

me either. if it means that something may go on in hiding sometime yes of course that could happen. but i believe the girls are playing a game. blondie wants to be #1. but if that were to happen she would soon lose interest as layne would fuck around on her. mika had to show that she was better by allowing layne to fuck around without flipping out. then she made sure that layne fucked her real good with blondie watching. layne being a guy still wanted to reassure blondie that he still wanted her but he is not aware of what really happened. blondie will pick her spot later & try again. 

• Upvote 2

layne is a guy & he's going to fuck any hot girl that is within range. mika knows this & is willing to wait it out for now. she's really a gr8 girl & he's lucky to have her. hopefully he'll understand that. but right now he's going to do what all of us would do if given the chance. i haven't seen many girls on these sites that i would kick out of bed.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

eu também. Se isso significa que algo pode acontecer escondido em algum momento sim, é claro que isso poderia acontecer. Mas eu acredito que as meninas estão jogando um jogo. Blondie quer ser # 1. Mas se isso acontecesse ela logo perderia o interesse como layne foder em torno dela. Mika tinha que mostrar que ela era melhor, permitindo layne para foder ao redor sem lançar fora. Então ela se certificou de que layne fodido seu verdadeiro bem com blondie assistindo. Layne sendo um cara ainda queria tranquilizar blondie que ele ainda queria ela, mas ele não está ciente do que realmente aconteceu. Blondie vai escolher o seu lugar mais tarde e tente novamente. 

But Mika does not need to show that she is the best because she really is the best.
Indisputable.
And Layne knows that. Very well.
Blonde can even hold the "wave" for some time. But whoever dominates and manages to (and always has) managed to keep up with Layne is Mika. We saw this even moments ago. Again.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sim, é complicado e Layne é um pyromaniac. 

The only one we can see there now is that Layne and Blonde sleep together, they just sleep. It may be that something may happen later when they wake up.
Mika at the time away from them because something in her body is not well. See how much she has already gone to the bathroom. Otherwise she will be there with them.

• Upvote 1

Now going from one pole to another since we have not got a forum yet, have you seen Eric and Layla's new apartment? After all, how many people will live there?
Jess and Sam alone in that apartment? Will we have a new couple there?
Promising, right?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

Now going from one pole to another since we have not got a forum yet, have you seen Eric and Layla's new apartment? After all, how many people will live there?
Promising, right?

as i said in their spot in the forum i believe the couples were separated so that they can break in more couples & be mentors as they are experienced veterans now. i hope they get some people like the couples that visited anna & alex this past weekend.

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as i said in their spot in the forum i believe the couples were separated sothat they can break in more couples & be mentors as they are experienced veterans now. i hope they get some people like the couples thst visited anna & alex this past weekend.

Who knows, now that the original 4 are split up, we may see the foursome with swapping happen now. Theyre living apart, then one couple invites the other over, maybe less pressuer, boom it happens!

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

Promising, right?

Eric & Layla live in a 1-room apartment. There is no room for another couple. That means the two will be just as boring as Alex & Anna.

Jess and Sam will get a second pair, maybe Emma &Peter? And there will not be much happening. At least no 4some. Not even play naked cards. I would like to know what the people who planned it all were thinking.