Mika & Layne

16 hours ago, ed2 said:

Neah, I have to dissagree. If you mean the bara apartment, or Anabel&Efim, or Dasha&Demid (thank fully now gone), you are right, but RLC has several much better apartments.

Except Heidi, the girls apartments are a big tease, or more of a bad joke really. There is alot of dead waste, older apartments wich have lost all the exitement and become completely dead, and RLC do nothing about it. But RLC also have a couple of VHTV like apartments, maybe not swinger couples, but alot of crazy fucking going on. And the part I like, they have several good, realistic, more real life, "normal" couples.

Was talking about the Barcelona apartments.To me the only worthy houses in rlc(that something happens daily and it's not an place were days and days go without nothing special)are..Martina and Alberto,kitty and smith,Taya and will(Olivia and nick are always on fire)and top of them masha and Sasha.They rest some are teases after teases houses,others are dead an cemetery,and others some of the girls are always on "trip".On top of that we have to put the horrible treatment of Rlc to their clients,the maintenances to let residents fuc& of line and some things that should be free(replay etc)that are paid as gold...

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

USA has the best healthcare in the world

Doesn't the residents of USA have to pay some good money a year to have access to that good healthcare sistem?well Gess every country have their good and bad things in that regard.well just google it and surprise..Worst ealth care sistem countries..USA one it's the worst in some articles of 2017.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Doesn't the residents of USA have to pay some good money a year to have access to that good healthcare sistem?well Gess every country have their good and bad things in that regard.well just google it and surprise..Worst ealth care sistem countries..USA one it's the worst in some articles of 2017.

I believe more in that... And probably get a little bit better with the Obamacare... It's not so rare like that, we listen a lot in movies/series talking badly about how the healthcare works in the USA

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree! That's why I don't watch them. To me a marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman end of story.

Yes, I'm trans and I don't support any other type of marriage. I have my reasons. Deal with it!

I see marrige as a trusted relationship, preferably between 2 persons (could possibly be 3 or persons too, but it can easily be too complicated, nor is it legal). I don't think it is between 1 man and 1 woman, might as well be 2 men, 2 women, 1 trans and 1 man, 1 trans and 1 woman, or 2 trans or whatever. I have no issues with that.

It was alittle different when a couple invite a guest, or guests, and engage in a 3some, or a 4some where they switch partners. But this. Where 1 of them is truthfull, while the other can go have affairs with whoever other persons he may want. That is what I have difficulties with!

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I believe more in that... And probably get a little bit better with the Obamacare... It's not so rare like that, we listen a lot in movies/series talking badly about how the healthcare works in the USA

Basicaly if you have some money or can dispense the money for an good care plan then you will be treated very well,but if you re very poor or don't have the possibilities to access the care plan then things gona be not easy..USA have a lot of good,great things but that seem not to be one of them.Myself love the USA style and way of way of life.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always had the feeling the care sistem in USA it's not the best,that if you go to an hospital etc you better have some healthy ensurance or else you could even not be treated,in Europe in that regard even without paying we can go an hospital And be treated.But could be all wrong and USA has an very good ealth care sistem.

usa has the best healthcare if you have money. no universal healthcare. you can get better insurance if you make below the poverty line in income or if you are rich. if you are anaverage working class person & have to buy your own coverage you probably won't be able to pay for anything else! our leaders are so far behind that they are stuck in the stone age.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly if you have some money or can dispense the money for an good care plan then you will be treated very well,but if you re very poor or don't have the possibilities to access the care plan then things gona be not easy..USA have a lot of good,great things but that seem not to be one of them.Myself love the USA style and way of way of life.

It's the idea that i have... The health care in western europe is better and more 'fair' then at usa

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's the idea that i have... The health care in western europe is better and more 'fair' than at usa

yes. but our leaders continue to ignore the facts because they just can't accept that someone else may have a better idea even when it is smacking them upside their heads over & over again. our leaders are selfish lying idiots!

Just now, golfer06 said:

usa has the best healthcare if you have money. no universal healthcare. you can get better insurance if you make below the poverty line in income or if you are rich. if you are anaverage working class person & have to buy your own coverage you probably won't be able to pay for anything else! our leaders are so far behind that they are stuck in the stone age.

That's make sense.thats why most of European countries and some others countries have an all around better healthcare(without paying much),even if you are very poor you will treated like any other person and the way the healtcare sistem works you can even never pay almost nothing.But of course like in any place of world if you pay for an better healtcare than things gona be faster treated and with nicer things.

• Like 1