Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

yes. but our leaders continue to ignore the facts because they just can't accept that someone else may have a better idea even when it is smacking them upside their heads over & over again. our leaders are selfish lying idiots!

But with better or worst healtcare the fact is that USA it's an dreamy place for lot lot of people of other places.There is something about the American way of living that is truly fascinating,but of course talking in my personal tastes.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That's make sense.thats why most of European countries and some others countries have an all around better healthcare(without paying much),even if you are very poor you will treated like any other person and the way the healtcare sistem works you can even never pay almost nothing.But of course like in any place of world if you pay for an better healtcare than things gona be faster treated and with nicer things.

our leaders get stuck on things like "you won't be able to keep your favorite doctor" without realizing that a different doctor is better than no doctor. also the idea that if you can't buy your own insurance you are some kind of a bum. they forget to mention that a few people make all of the money & the rest get practically nothing.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But with better or worst healtcare the fact is that USA it's an dreamy place for lot lot of people of other places.There is something about the American way of living that is truly fascinating,but of course talking in my personal tastes.

it was that way & in some cases might still be but our govt is in the process over the last 30 years or so of ruining it.

• Upvote 1

our leaders get stuck on things like "you won't be able to keep your favorite doctor" without realizing that a different doctor is better than no doctor. also the idea that if you can't buy your own insurance you are some kind of a bum. they forget to mention that a few people make all of the money & the rest get practically nothing.

Agree,but lets face it every country have positives and negative stuff things,same regard the people in charge of them.Personal I liked a lot Obama but can't stand Trump.

it was that way & in some cases might still be but our govt is in the process over the last 30 years or so of ruining it.

Naa..American way of life will always be something special.

to get back to layne, mika is ok with it. we don't know them but i'm sure that layne would not have a problem with her fucking another guy. it's a team thing. the only reason he's doing it & not her is because she's pregnant. she blew him a couple of times lately but allthough i know nothing i think that she doesn't want to take a chance on harming the baby & wants him to fuck some others if that makes him happy. also she knows so she trusts him & he trusts her. and i believe he's sewing some last wild oats so that he can be a better father & won't want to spend a lot of time running around. jmo but we'll see!

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

to get back to layne, mika is ok with it. we don't know them but i'm sure that layne would not have a problem with her fucking another guy. it's a team thing. the only reason he's doing it & not her is because she's pregnant. she blew him a couple of times lately but allthough i know nothing i think that she doesn't want to take a chance on harming the baby & wants him to fuck some others if that makes him happy. also she knows so she trusts him & he trusts her. and i believe he's sewing some last wild oats so that he can be a better father & won't want to spend a lot of time running around. jmo but we'll see!

Agree and almost sure she already did it,in that famous night orgy she brought an Asian dude to the bedroom and was on top of him etc,with Layne on side with the blonde,but the dude seem to have scared and got out bedroom.They have an open relationship so most Probrably both have diferent partners,Just happens Mika didn't do it on cam.

• Like 1