Mika & Layne

Mika and Layne finally woke up. Apparently Layne still expects one more final round there, but I'm afraid that only Mika can again bleed blonde for this finale. Since they have not had their fun alone and long awaited ..

Again correcting the meaning of the translation

This translator is joking. I type "motivate" and it changes to "bleed" that has nothing to do with what I wanted to say,
Just noticing that the girls have not yet had their fun by themselves as they have been tried there for more than once.

for me from what i saw apart from the sex this guy like to have sex with other girls and she is lets him, the thing is it was not gust having fun with person like alex and anna they they had fun and always they more of a team, this guy some times i tfelt like his wife on the way of him fucking that other girl, i saw the the wife gone out after the session over he kept going to fuck the other girl, so for me it felt he fucked other girl in front of his wife, his wife will end up being  a doormat he just can fuck any girl whether she is there or not. good sex tho

• Upvote 1