Mika & Layne

3 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Eric & Layla live in a 1-room apartment. There is no room for another couple. That means the two will be just as boring as Alex & Anna.

Jess and Sam will get a second pair, maybe Emma &Peter? And there will not be much happening. At least no 4some. Not even play naked cards. I would like to know what the people who planned it all were thinking.

Pardon? Nasty like Anna and Alex? Oh really ? After everything we've seen and just there, on this site?
Breaking all the barriers that still persist in other apartments?
So what's the bomb here? Regina and Stas? Lol.
Forum only 373 pages of posts and counting. Imagine if it were not boring?

14 hours ago, thedbear said:

If you believe so ...
For my part about blonde I do not bet so much and with such conviction.
Layne might even try but she'll dodge. Like she's done.

So after reviewing the timeline on everything including the situation of crying, what happened there confirms my observation of this moment and the others ahead of other occasions.

Another round between Layne and Blonde or Mika included here on cams, only if she (Blonde) wants it.
And in principle I do not expect this so soon since I still bothered with the cams there.

Especially the cam3 that she even avoids but can not stop staring at. The same one that she sent a finger off.
Same for the cam 4.

The maximum that we are going to achieve will be these "trials" without a definite purpose. And that we have it like that since that event.

From provocations RLC already completes my patience.

Whatever comes I'll watch if I'm available. But create expectations as before in relation to this and her? I learned my lesson.

better to think only of layne fucking mika's brains out & everything else is a bonus. after all i don't think anyone expected the wedding gift & yet there it was, a gr8 surprise. i'm sure there will be enough to keep us occupied most of the time and archives & timeline for the rest.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

better to think only of layne fucking mika's brains out & everything else is a bonus. after all i don't think anyone expected the wedding gift & yet there it was, a gr8 surprise. i'm sure there will be enough to keep us occupied most of the time and archives & timeline for the rest.

You hit the "fly"! From the first moment I noticed here that Blonde's initial intention was for Mika.

See how everything started there.
In my view it was meant to be just a bold diversion. I reinforce this view to the fact that Layne had instructed Mika to drag a male pair over to her there.

What was evidently done, however, was retreated. Thus was born the trio
To simplify and summarize something unforeseen or planned hit among the 3 we are seeing the consequences of this until today. With harmony and without friction on the part of the 3.
What had to be clarified, understood and agreed upon has obviously already been done.

Layne's old relationship? Please ? Then invite to a wedding party? Your wedding? See clearly that no right intimacy he had before at the party. Everything was "evolving" from those moments.

In my opinion, Blonde's interest and focus was in girls and it was what we saw at the party but the relationship with Layne in a way shook their structures (I also observed in post here for that moment).

We know of Layne's "competence" in this theme, We have seen this recently with two distinct examples,

Mika in her wisdom and confidence in their relationship just gave "free pass" to what we see today.
The respect however between them 3 reigns and is indicative. And trust again, too.

The result is therefore there and apparently will continue.
And reinforcement, while Blonde does not feel the true will, nothing more to expect other than small or medium provocations.

When this occurs or will happen one day, it is certain that what we have of reference to the previous event will be completely overcome. We got a good taste of the potential of the 3 ali.

The ball is now only on your foot,

Just wait and hope

• Upvote 1