Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Technically terrible this apartment, I suppose that it has no solution nor the continuing paralysis of cameras and far less sound. VH already leaves a lot to be desired, began well but they are deflating rapidly, and there are no answers for his part.

• Upvote 1

I believe that they too allow this character, Jeka, operate cameras at will and you have no fucking idea, but well, this happens in many apartments, tenants who do not have no idea and are les gives all the power.

30 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

does anyone know what the third wheel is all about? I just don't get why this other girl is prancing around in her panties but she never gets involved sexually with either sara or jeka

Don't know Raya is Sara's sidekick. Quite strange she always accompanies her. But Sara and her made out quite heavily while Jeka fucked Sara in the tub.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't know Raya is Sara's sidekick. Quite strange she always accompanies her. But Sara and her made out quite heavily while Jeka fucked Sara in the tub.

of course they like maria&ivy id a lot of tit grabbing but nothing really sexual in the tub--no pussy grabbing