Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Imagine this house without pavel and Alice..they said few days ago that Sara would arrive and stay with Jeka some time,days..from what I seen it was one day or something and as usualy Jeka it's MIA.The man it's an reflection of the houses in charge of him,people not present and just a "don't care" feeling.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Imagine this house without pavel and Alice..they said few days ago that Sara would arrive and stay with Jeka some time,days..from what I seen it was one day or something and as usualy Jeka it's MIA.The man it's an reflection of the houses in charge of him,people not present and just a "don't care" feeling.

They said that Sara would visit for a day or two and Jeff and Violet will move to an apt of there own in the next couple of day's, with Jeka MIA I guess he is setting up the new apt with Violet & Jeff. I think they would do well to get another couple to stay there with Alice & Pavel.

14 minutes ago, Mumgert said:

This apt went down not due to a Tech Fault but Alice hiding the cams and in the end pulling the plug on the server, because the girls stayed over and were not signed up.

Better that way than having underage guests on cam. Its better to be careful here.