Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

there are a number of ways that could happen & did.

Thats men for you, let the small head do the thinking when your drunk, did you ever have to accomadate one for real in the morning? And how did you get out of it?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's Mr. Roper waking in on Mrs. Roper getting gangbanged. 

Hahahaha, lets see, he walks in and Mrs Roper is sitting on Jacks face, While Chrissy and Janet are giving him a double blowjob,   Same face!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats men for you, let the small head do the thinking when your drunk, did you ever have to accomadate one for real in the morning? And how did you get out of it?

if it would have been that bad i would not have stuck around. but did i tell you what time i usually started drinking? that's a tale for another time.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This happens to me with that really big girl that I was with. I got sucked into an evening with her and sure enough she didn't leave and spent the night. The next morning I was mortified. I'm pretty sure I made something up about having to be somewhere and dropped her off at her place never to see her again. Whew! 

• Upvote 2

I guess it speaks volumes on how desperate folks in Russia are to find a place to live.  Mira leaves in the morning and these two are moved in later that same day.  Makes me wonder where they were living at before, possibly a shelter?? lol

4 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

I guess it speaks volumes on how desperate folks in Russia are to find a place to live.  Mira leaves in the morning and these two are moved in later that same day.  Makes me wonder where they were living at before, possibly a shelter?? lol

Hmm I think many people in Russia might have problems but in my opinion its not quite fair to always say how bad Russia is. There are also many people in the USA who would be glad to get such an appartement to live because they are in in a likewise situation. The USA actually have one of the worst social systems in all first world states. 

• Upvote 1