Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Ya know, We can all sit here and analyze her orgasms (or not if we have a life :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:); or we can sit here and slam her for the no-class act of pouring beer over Mira's head; but in the end we have to admit the sex with Sarah is a lot more passionate, a lot more versatile, and a lot more often than it was when Mira was here.  Moreover, I think Sara really cares about Jeka and thus I think the beer episode was a planned event.  Jeka had left enough clues for her to leave in the past.  Bringing Sara over and consigning Mira to the Guest room was a pretty blatant sign to me.  Going into the guest room and hitting on Mira with Sara in the main bedroom was another pretty blatant sign.   I think Mira just kept on hanging on until Sara or more less let her have it.  I think Jeka knew it was going to happen and had already planned to stay out of it.  I noticed when the event went down he didn't seem to be one bit surprised.  

Classless and cruel as it was, you have to admit it was effective.  Had Jeka already asked her to leave?  Who knows?  Will karma get them all.  Of that I have no doubt.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I've done my investigation of the orgasm Sara had from the video of her iding Jeka and I conclude she's faking them like a lot of women do, t make Jeka feel like a man, and because she knows she can never cum fast enough b4 he does. Just my unexpert,  opinion. 

52 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've done my investigation of the orgasm Sara had from the video of her iding Jeka and I conclude she's faking them like a lot of women do, t make Jeka feel like a man, and because she knows she can never cum fast enough b4 he does. Just my unexpert,  opinion. 

Oh my! Now that is scandalous. Wow! If true. I think the defense to that is that she has been "cumming" like that since the beginning. Why would she stay with a man who can't fulfill her? Surely, she is hot enough to find a better man and not have to live on a cam site. So, why fake it? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my! Now that is scandalous. Wow! If true. I think the defense to that is that she has been "cumming" like that since the beginning. Why would she stay with a man who can't fulfill her? Surely, she is hot enough to find a better man and not have to live on a cam site. So, why fake it? 

That is the million dollar question. But why do so many women fake it? In most of the cases where women fake it, the guy has a whole lot more to offer. In Jeka's case , i really don't see what he has to offer period. That dick first went in her at 17;04;50, and she came at 17;06;26 with no foreplay. Now she may have been playing with herself before she came into the room,, to be able to cum in 1 1/2 minutes, but she was pretty dry when Jeka stuck that meat monster of his in her, she had to work it in if you'll review the tape. It didn't just slide right in as it would if she was wet and ready to go.Also, someone mentioned he finger fucked her to a hard orgasm a few days earlier, i saw that myself, and about 3 seconds after she "came" he started fingering her roughly again, which in my case, i'm so sensitive after i come, that would have been impossible for me. That is my Sherlockess Holmes investigation completed.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mic351 said:

Ya know, We can all sit here and analyze her orgasms (or not if we have a life :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:); or we can sit here and slam her for the no-class act of pouring beer over Mira's head; but in the end we have to admit the sex with Sarah is a lot more passionate, a lot more versatile, and a lot more often than it was when Mira was here.  Moreover, I think Sara really cares about Jeka and thus I think the beer episode was a planned event.  Jeka had left enough clues for her to leave in the past.  Bringing Sara over and consigning Mira to the Guest room was a pretty blatant sign to me.  Going into the guest room and hitting on Mira with Sara in the main bedroom was another pretty blatant sign.   I think Mira just kept on hanging on until Sara or more less let her have it.  I think Jeka knew it was going to happen and had already planned to stay out of it.  I noticed when the event went down he didn't seem to be one bit surprised.  

Classless and cruel as it was, you have to admit it was effective.  Had Jeka already asked her to leave?  Who knows?  Will karma get them all.  Of that I have no doubt.:biggrin:

I agree, Jeka definately knew it was coming. he had absolutely no reaction to it.  I wonder where Mira went? I wonder where all of them who leave end up.Where di the silly six end up, though i saw rumors some of them may be coming back.