Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

live feed in bath is jumping & skipping a lot.

VH tried to make themselves out to be so much better than VV yet they're just as bad as they are. How in the hell does anyone think they can run a successful voyeur site and have shitty streams, even to the paid users? It's been months now and VH still has not addressed this extremely fundamental and basic aspect.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

VH tried to make themselves out to be so much better than VV yet they're just as bad as they are. How in the hell does anyone think they can run a successful voyeur site and have shitty streams, even to the paid users? It's been months now and VH still has not addressed this extremely fundamental and basic aspect.

Yep its hell about time to fix this. In this appartement its really bad. They say for month now there will be new better cams in there without that issue. Cam3 and 4 are new ones and dont have those issues. Its about time to replace the other cams

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

At some point I noticed here in some forum that it is not my profile to "detonate" the structure of a website that is in its inception. Still balancing.
Today, six months after my vision and position is effectively another.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jeka and Raya sex now

Yep she rode in the shower for a few minutes. About time... now on to more fun on cam