Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

It's possible that Mira and Jeka are just a cam couple that fucks for money. This girl could be his real girlfriend. That's the only explanation I have for why he would use a condom with Jeka, but not with this girl.

Did anyone else notice that this girl comes in and the sound issues seem to be fixed? It was actually in sync with the video. It was the first time I've been able to watch this apartment and enjoy it.

• Upvote 1

My one complaint! The color is terrible. The yellow walls cast a yellow hue on the cam and everyone looks fucking yellow. The girl is obviously yellowish to begin with, but the lighting just make her look even more yellow. Yellow what I'm talking about? Lol 

Fuck it, i don't care. I love her body and his huge perfect cock. ?

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, heineken said:

It's possible that Mira and Jeka are just a cam couple that fucks for money. This girl could be his real girlfriend. That's the only explanation I have for why he would use a condom with Jeka, but not with this girl.

Did anyone else notice that this girl comes in and the sound issues seem to be fixed? It was actually in sync with the video. It was the first time I've been able to watch this apartment and enjoy it.

Yeah that could be. Might be the reason why they are on laptop all day. They dont seem in love to me. Just fuckbuddies. And guest girl is maybe bis real gf

may be the new girl is the girl friend mira is suppose to be a house mate and they were cheating  now his gf is here she is pretending the gust room is hers they are just house mates, and the gf lives out of town.