Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Jeka did in raya deep up in there

I remember that one, he had it buried balls deep, but that was pretty unusual for guys on these sites, mayby Raya will show up in a couple weeks and tellJerka she missed her period, A little baby Jerka on the way right around Christmas

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But.....I don't think Sara expected their sex to rival hers, so the beer may have flown already, but I lean towards doubting that and I think Raya will be back. 

The sex was so good dumbo Jerka could'nt help himself and didn't pull out, maybe a baby Jerka by just around Christmas, can you imagine having Jerka for a dad? 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I remember that one, he had it buried balls deep, but that was pretty unusual for guys on these sites, mayby Raya will show up in a couple weeks and tellJerka she missed her period, A little baby Jerka on the way right around Christmas

That session was red burning hot between them--It is hall of fame material

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I do. Raya was friends with Sara. Sara was not friends with Mira. Raya didn't do anything She wasn't allowed to. 

do you think she'll smell like beer when she returns?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

hey golfer, this guys been jerking off for the last 2 weeks, and now that Sara is back, he's still jerking himself off, wtf is wrong with all these women, the guys pull out and jerk off, why don't the women  finish these guys off? 

they all need sex ed but they know enough to know that it feels good to cum.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

do you think she'll smell like beer when she returns?

I'm certain. But I know this too. Deep inside of her pussy it still smells like Jeka too. ?

• Upvote 2