Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

This apartment goes from on of the hottest, to one of the coldest on VH. There's no in between. I'm guessing when Sara returns, there will be some fireworks if the Raya sexfest wasn't on her agenda.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This apartment goes from on of the hottest, to one of the coldest on VH. There's no in between. I'm guessing when Sara returns, there will be some fireworks if the Raya sexfest wasn't on her agenda.

Haha yes could mean trouble in paradise

• Upvote 1

VH told me that there is a delay with Sara's return. Apparently, she can't decide if she should get the lager or the ale. I have a feeling she's gonna get the specialty brew. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion. 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH told me that there is a delay with Sara's return. Apparently, she can't decide if she should get the lager or the ale. I have a feeling she's gonna get the specialty brew. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion. 

For Raya only the best. Sara went to Germany to get some real beer. Sorry compared with German beer American beer is like a better kind of water. ?

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha, oh it's gonna be exciting all right. My best conclusion is both Raya and Sara dump whatevers on sale on Jeka, and claim the apartment for themselves

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, oh it's gonna be exciting all right. My best conclusion is both Raya and Sara dump whatevers on sale on Jeka, and claim the apartment for themselves

That would be really hilarious. Doing the beer dump simultaneously from both sides over Jerkas head

• Upvote 2