Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Sara & Jeka's  house is as exciting as Jess & Sams place here lately :confused:

Sex, sex, sex, that's all you guys want! Just shut up, some of us enjoying see the everyday life of green couches. 

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sex, sex, sex, that's all you guys want! Just shut up, some of us enjoying see the everyday life of green couches. 

Not to mention the fantastic view provided by the shower cam.  I could spend hours  just watching that view  :P:P:P

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Not to mention the fantastic view provided by the shower cam.  I could spend hours  just watching that view  :P:P:P

Have you seen the tile work in there. Simply orgasmic! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Have you seen the tile work in there. Simply orgasmic! 

Oh that's what it is.  Was wondering why I am getting solid hard when I watch that cam.  You nailed it down

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Oh that's what it is.  Was wondering why I am getting solid hard when I watch that cam.  You nailed it down

Now look...you gotta admit that the view of the back of Jerka's head during the threesome shower was hot!  It's so round:dodgy:

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Why is this place still here, Jeka in making your site look bad VH nobody is ever home and this is what your selling VH  :huh: 

vh should find out where sara & raya live & set the cams up there. it couldn't possibly be deader than this place. they're probably banging guys & girls left & right where they live. or replace jeka's with nothing & it will be about the same.

• Upvote 1