Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn it, i gotta run, they actually expect me to get some work done for my paycheck,  the nerve of them!

I feel your pain. Get some work done Ash. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

raya is not the one who got the beer poured or her head

you have not paid attention. we joked in this forum that since raya fucked jeka that sara would get mad at her & pour beer on her head as she did with mira. if you're not following the interaction between the forum people you are missing half the fun. and if you check back you will see that i made the gifs of the incident.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

raya is not the one who got the beer poured or her head

Yes, we figure Raya has a beer coming her way after the epic sex she had with Jeka without Sara. Probably the best orgasm on all of VH to this point even though it was in the dark and he came inside if her. In case you missed it, he was stuffed to the hilt inside if her when he came.

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you have not paid attention. we joked in this forum that since raya fucked jeka that sara would get mad at her & pour beer on her head as she did with mira. if you're not following the interaction between the forum people you are missing half the fun. and if you check back you will see that i made the gifs of the incident.

lol I knew what you meant !!

• Upvote 1