Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you have not paid attention. we joked in this forum that since raya fucked jeka that sara would get mad at her & pour beer on her head as she did with mira. if you're not following the interaction between the forum people you are missing half the fun. and if you check back you will see that i made the gifs of the incident.

For sure I realize it now -- I think my brain was fogged from watching these new young ones all night

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

For sure I realize it now -- I think my brain was fogged from watching these new young ones all night

can't blame you for that.they have the potential to be very entertaining!!!!

This apartment  is a complete waste.  Raya has been there for three days now and walks around wearing just her panties and a top and nothing happens.  This is like watching some old fuddy duddy couple.  I thought the ideal behind VH was to let us see their sexual side.  And another point why is Sara's name on the site when she spends less time in the apartment than Raya??  We saw more action when Mika was here and she wore that same blue jogging suit all the time, but when she had sex it was at least it was worth watching.  Now this apartment offers all the excitment of watching paint dry on a wall!! VH needs to make a change here and fast or just close it down and let Jeka go back to camming!!

Edited by manbat321
mis-spelled words
  • Upvote 1

That's what I figured. Sara must have laid down the gauntlet on Raya and Jeka. I wished there was some way to find some of this stuff out, it might be more interesting then not knowing. Sometimes it works the other way, but here I think we're due to some info. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's what I figured. Sara must have laid down the gauntlet on Raya and Jeka. I wished there was some way to find some of this stuff out, it might be more interesting then not knowing. Sometimes it works the other way, but here I think we're due to some info. 

I agree my dear, but trying to get info from VH is next to impossible  They are only concerned about getting subscribers rather than taking care their concerns!!