Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

59 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I agree with you, Amy. Sara's body is awesome but I'm more into Raya. Her smile is just beautiul.

Btw., my top four would be Raya, Sara, Tory and Layla.

Great choices too!!

• Upvote 2

Tory for sure - silvia- raya-amy----but if you include rlc I would have anabel first as every move she makes is pure sex-outrageously attractive and she is so brilliant musically--then Tory -Kitty- raya--I cant believe jeka has this draped over him all night without trying especially after the epic sex they had before

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 21.23.48.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 21.31.56.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 21.35.26.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 21.55.34.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can definitly respect those choices. The thing about Sara for me is her skin tone and the shape of her hips. They are amazing to behold. 

She has a beautiful figure, and nice padding to cover it all

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'd love to see her today naked except the socks of course and then cross her legs and and bend over all the way with her arms wrapped around her calves. 

Yikes!

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

? Start practicing sweetheart. ?

Thats gonna take a lot of practice, but if i had a certain someone, whos sound asleep on my couch right now,  holding me from falling forward from behind, that would be some damn fun practice!

• Upvote 2