Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't know what kind of dog care sprinkling stuff in its eye is (15-20 mins ago). Jeka the one-trick pony pulled out a plastic bag containing some white substance, then sprinkled a pinch of it into the puppy's eye while Sara forced it open. I'm not an expert in the field of animal care, but I presume that any eye care involves dripping liquid?

30 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I just don't know what kind of dog care sprinkling stuff in its eye is (15-20 mins ago). Jeka the one-trick pony pulled out a plastic bag containing some white substance, then sprinkled a pinch of it into the puppy's eye while Sara forced it open. I'm not an expert in the field of animal care, but I presume that any eye care involves dripping liquid?

Some younger puppies have problem with their eyelids. The liquid keeps them clean and lubricated. When they grow older it's not needed anymore.

Yes, that I understand, but this was not a liquid. He sprinkled some powder-like substance while Sara forced its eye open. I've skimmed through a few websites on the subject and none of them mention anything other than liquids for this treatment.

1 minute ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Yes, that I understand, but this was not a liquid. He sprinkled some powder-like substance while Sara forced its eye open. I've skimmed through a few websites on the subject and none of them mention anything other than liquids for this treatment.

Hmm that I don't know. Maybe powder is used when it has too much lubrication? Just a guess

10 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Then I would presume that this powder would be in a marked bag with the logo of the manufacturer and instructions on how to use, not a generic plastic bag?

Yes as I said don't know. Hope no drugs :biggrin:

Archived