Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

We seem to have less cams today not more. One of the cams that was in the hall/living area was moved last week to Pavel/Alice bedroom has now gone completely so we are left with only one cam in the second bedroom.

I wish @Voyeur House TV would do something about the position of the bathroom cam. Two thirds of the cam is taken up by the wall - surely there must be a better place to point the cam. The view we have at the moment is terrible.

I really like this apartment but the lack of cams and poor positioning of the cams we have mean I don't watch it as often as I would want.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, stanley said:

We seem to have less cams today not more. One of the cams that was in the hall/living area was moved last week to Pavel/Alice bedroom has now gone completely so we are left with only one cam in the second bedroom.

I wish @Voyeur House TV would do something about the position of the bathroom cam. Two thirds of the cam is taken up by the wall - surely there must be a better place to point the cam. The view we have at the moment is terrible.

I really like this apartment but the lack of cams and poor positioning of the cams we have mean I don't watch it as often as I would want.

The shower cam He cant do much because  of the toilet they don't want t show people using the toilet, the same reason for adding another cam in the bath is because of the toilet. It's Jeka's apt. so VH has nothing to do with it, Jeka is making improvements but slow very slow, all camera's he has to buy and set up and fix

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

The shower cam He cant do much because  of the toilet they don't want t show people using the toilet, the same reason for adding another cam in the bath is because of the toilet. It's Jeka's apt. so VH has nothing to do with it, Jeka is making improvements but slow very slow, all camera's he has to buy and set up and fix

okay, I get it, but he needs a better tech adviser

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

okay, I get it, but he needs a better tech adviser

jeka was camming on several sites like chaturbate & a while ago someone posted pics of him & mira camming from the bathroom. it looked very much like it could be that bathroom so he probably doesn't want it shown so that we can't see his show.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

jeka was camming on several sites like chaturbate & a while ago someone posted pics of him & mira camming from the bathroom. it looked very much like it could be that bathroom so he probably doesn't want it shown so that we can't see his show.

the content on this website is about to show up, not to hide. What's the point to have big apartment with one or two cams in shitty places? who is gonna watch it?

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

The room you mention is at the end of the floor, left to the bathroom. You could see it on the missing hall cam. I saw Jeka and Mira going in that room once and they were there for like 2 hours or something. A couple of weeks later, someone posted these pictures of him and Mira camming. I could be wrong, of course, but I bet this is the room with the waching machine in it.

Jeka bought a new router yesterday. I'm sure he will bring back the missing cam in Alice's room soon.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

The room you mention is at the end of the floor, left to the bathroom. You could see it on the missing hall cam. I saw Jeka and Mira going in that room once and they were there for like 2 hours or something. A couple of weeks later, someone posted these pictures of him and Mira camming. I could be wrong, of course, but I bet this is the room with the waching machine in it.

Jeka bought a new router yesterday. I'm sure he will bring back the missing cam in Alice's room soon.

that's possible also. but why would he not show the rest? sink, mirror, etc? anyway i would like to know for sure cause there might be a better view of the tub for us.

• Upvote 2