Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You saw that huh? No man can deal with that for long. Jeka lasted a lot longer than I expected he wiukd though.

Jeka performed fabulously, and Raya reaction was heavy breathing mixed with some moaning.I love heavy breathing,it's sexy to me.I forget if I asked you. After they finished and thr afterglow was done  Jeka got up, they didn't look at each other, and Jeka had a guilty what the fuck did I do l7ook

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, golfer06 said:

jeka was camming on several sites like chaturbate & a while ago someone posted pics of him & mira camming from the bathroom. it looked very much like it could be that bathroom so he probably doesn't want it shown so that we can't see his show.

Yes I have seen them on chaturbate too,

https://chaturbate.com/

Lots of the girls on here started off on there, that's where they recruit them from!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sara is back. And she seems to be in very good mood 

How about a 5 some with Jeka and Pavel taking turns on the 3 girls...i guess that would be off the charts.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Sara is jumping rope.  A well known fighter's exercise.  I wonder if she's getting ready for Raya.  For all of you that cannot differentiate my conversations.  I am simply joking and/or talking shit...:rolleyes::biggrin:

• Upvote 1