Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

11 minutes ago, nack said:

You Are not alone.

I wish that VH had the same feeling
One year approaching and these "BLIND SPOTS" of the project itself have not yet been treated properly. Promises that will be, only what we have so far.

This place it's an joke..it's offline till tomorrow morning(being VH bet it's at least to midday)for tech reasons...lol..Gess being there two dudes and the blonde girls got nothing to do with this "tec work".Gess as we seen they don't do it in cam then Jeka and his buddies to this.Hope VH doesn't starts doing this very often,same happen she in layne place that have intire days of tec work offline.

Well..just like i said westerday.the "tec work" in this place would not be only till morning..(as they said)already afternoon and they continue "working" there.probrably it's because all the action and movement the house have that lots of tec work must be needed..cof..cof..really bad from VH part.

On 28/07/2017 at 0:00 PM, ze81 said:

This place it's an joke..it's offline till tomorrow morning(being VH bet it's at least to midday)for tech reasons...lol..Gess being there two dudes and the blonde girls got nothing to do with this "tec work".Gess as we seen they don't do it in cam then Jeka and his buddies to this.Hope VH doesn't starts doing this very often,same happen she in layne place that have intire days of tec work offline.

I just looked at the one that preceded the "technical reason" and saw that Raya was there, sort of getting his things sorted and his "friend" was lying in the room checking his cell phone.

Before this, after a quick bath of Raya, alone, she was with him in his laptop looking at the other apartments of VH.

We saw yet again in the evening, that Alice, along with Pavel, came later bringing what I identified as a covered cake and a plate of sweets.

So the "technical reason" can be a family holiday (?) Or really a meeting.
Let's see how much more this "technical reason" will last.

For local time it is already around 7:00 pm there (or a little more) .. Reference S & S same management, same place.

And yes, for the reference, Jeka, Sara and Raya this place is really a joke very misunderstood.

There are great jokes, but here this is not the case. Characteristics of the character Batman's Joker

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I just looked at the one that preceded the "technical reason" and saw that Raya was there, sort of getting his things sorted and his "friend" was lying in the room checking his cell phone.

Before this, after a quick bath of Raya, alone, she was with him in his laptop looking at the other apartments of VH.

We saw yet again in the evening, that Alice, along with Pavel, came later bringing what I identified as a covered cake and a plate of sweets.

For local time it is already around 7:00 pm there (or a little more) .. Reference S & S same management, same place.

And yes, for the reference, Jeka, Sara and Raya this place is really a joke very misunderstood.

There are great jokes, but here this is not the case. Characteristics of the character Batman's Joker

Translation error

Raya was sort of tidying up his suitcase or his clothes (being taken from the closet in the living room)
Lisa was talking to her.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Agree,it's clear that VH it's lying to their clients,An couple hours of tec work it's Totaly understable but please...an full day and counting..they must think we are stupids or something.Westerday i looked and there was an dude with blond girl in Jeka bed and they were Basicaly looking to phones..Probrably waiting till VH put them offline.Very wrong from VH part.

A number of things could be happening, if you remember they did the same thing when Layne had a visit from his in-law's. Also it could be that Jeka has a minor visiting, who knows it's kinda a waste of time jumping straight to the negative.

What's wrong with just telling us the truth? It's not like anyone can do anything about it and no one is going to quit VH just because of this apt. How about just the truth and let it go?

• Upvote 1