Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I'm talking about classical beauty (although the model diploma was only from Amy, which was expelled in summer). Not about actions. That's why I mentioned those girls from the apartment where there is nothing. Lena and those girls have better breasts - but not too big. In ideal sizes. In general, the figure. This is from the objective (facial features can not be assessed objectively - and the quality of the camera depends).

I do not argue - Violet is good. And Jeff too. And they need their own apartment. Where they will be more free. There will be guests. Games. More random places for sex. More passion. Etc. Now they show far from maximum opportunities. Again - if judge by talking (and conversations can be false. Misty every second guy says - that he has a Gold Dick and Rocco would have envied seeing him in action:blush:, and then cum in a minute:biggrin:). And take the same Lena. They are roughly in the rhythm of the current KPLP... Not the KPLP - which was in the mansion at the end of first - middle of second month.:blush:

As I said Violet with less make up would be much more beautiful and natural. But she's stunning already the way she is now. Really hope Jeka will have their new place ready soon.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Violet would be much more pretty when she used less make up. The natural style is the way to go...

Oh be quiet with your natural looks! 💁🏼 Violet's makeup is sexy and she wears sexy clothes cause she is a sexy girl and loves turning on her boyfriend. 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh be quiet with your natural looks! 💁🏼 Violet's makeup is sexy and she wears sexy clothes cause she is a sexy girl and loves turning on her boyfriend. 

Alright Amy :biggrin:. I like her look now too. Sometimes more natural sometimes more sexy make up would be the perfect combination dont you think? 

• Like 1

I think Violet could wear a bag over her head and be sexy. Phenomenal lady she is! I'm so jealous. I still think Alice needs to find that inner lesbian and not let a moment like this go to waste. I would absolutely love to see those 2 together. 💗

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Violet could wear a bag over her head and be sexy. Phenomenal lady she is! I'm so jealous. I still think Alice needs to find that inner lesbian and not let a moment like this go to waste. I would absolutely love to see those 2 together. 💗

Wow I guess this might break the internet :biggrin:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Did Jeff & Violet leave without no one notice??? Their names was removed from the cams and from the twitter message with 'technical reasons'
Just hope they are coming with a new house... it will be a big disappointment 

I don't think their names were ever on the cameras only the name of the apartment. Anyway if you compare the back of their room before and after the offline period it is quite obvious that their belongings have been moved out. Let's hope it is to a new apartment, perhaps this much promised one that Carol and Artur are going to?

Jeka06.jpg

Hello everyone, like many people I think Violett and Jeff left the project the bedroom is empty clothes, same thing in the bathroom, (beauty products) of violett have disappeared. My hope is that we find this couple in another apartment. It is a nice couple to watch Violett is a very pretty girl and Jeff is a beautiful boy without complex with the cams her and him. The problem for me was the sharing of the appart they need an appart just to them because too often in the bedroom or the bathroom. I do not know the reason for their departure if this is confirmed but I hope to find them soon ..:heart:.. Now let's talk about the couple Alice and Pavel I know that many people appreciated this couple and more precisely Alice . I also liked Alice and Pavel at the beginning, but already at the beginning some things were derailing me, fucking under the blankets Pavel who puts his body in opposition in order to show the minimum of his wife, after they got the room of Jeka. was better more cams but still this bodyblock Pavel . sometimes I have the impression that it is the will of Pavel and sometimes of Alice I do not know . But I understand that Alice is aware of her beauty is playing with it to hang us, which is a good thing, but a detail made me think. When they found their room from the beginning, Jeka installed three cams and I remember that Alice did not agree with the position of the cams, I had posted a message about it . after some time the layout of the cams, the bed, changed and for me worse. Alice is all the time in control gives us very little, the proof is looking for angle to not show up, like shyness added the blockage of Pavel when he licks her pussy etc ... Alice you been a pretty woman, but if I can give you a hint. liberated you. I love your smile and your laugh your body your hair, but for some time you seemed sad. this message is just my opinion I know you read CC and you have a lot of fans on CC but my honesty would want me to be also your fan without restraint